Chapter 17: Beginning

I think she was afraid to love sometimes. I think it scared her. She was the type to love things that are concert , like the ocean. Something you could point to and know what it was*** and I think that's why she struggled with love. She couldn't touch it. She couldn't hold on to it and make sure it never changed.

________________________

No matter how hard I try Asher is like a magnet and I keep getting drawn back to him. I try. I honestly do to stay away from him. But it's physically and emotionally impossible and is why I've given up trying to keep my distance and let nature take it's course. But let's just say natures got some wild ideas.

"Please." And something in his voice made me smile. As I bite my lip and stared at him through my closed and locked French doors.

"I don't know." I said turning around to hide my smile.

"Reagan Danielle Reeder."

"Oh middle names now. Asher Kelly Grey."

"Ugh it even sounds worse when you say it." He said looking disgusted.

"Kelly is a girls name you know." I smirked sitting on my bed.

He glared at me.

"It is not!" He argued.

"Oh you want me to look it up?"

"No." He said bowing his head in shame.

I laughed.

"If you don't let me in I'm gonna die on your balcony from the cold."

"No you won't you will give up and go back to your room." I said. "Plus I hear Cole calling me."

"Reagan!" He shouted as I hung up.

"Your a brat you know that." He glared at me through the door.

I smirked. "I know." And closed the curtains.

Heading downstairs and making myself a sandwich that's was like 6 inchs high. Before heading back up to my room surprised that he was laying on my bed.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said my mouth wide open as I went over and took a seat at my desk.

"You where too busy staring at me that you didn't notice I had picked your lock."

"I hate you."

"You love me." He said taking half of my sandwich, for, my plate.

And this was all because I had gone to him that night and said I'd try. Said maybe we could. Because as I laid in that bed next to him I thought how did I survive without him realizing I never did and instead was slowly die.

We fell into a comfortable silence as I turned to my computer and started on some homework.

"Chocolate or vanilla?" He asked.

"What?" I asked turning to look at him.

"Ice cream Blondie." He said starting to toss a basketball that had been laying around my room.

"Um, vanilla." I said turning back to the computer.

"Your so plain, I mean who eats a hot fudge Sunday without peanuts?"

"Um people who are allergic to peanuts."

He chuckled and I heard him sit up.

"Please don't tell me your doing homework."