Chapter 24: Revenge

Chapter 24: Revenge

People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought

_____________

The fact is I don't care any more.

I don't care that Melanie hates my guts.

That Charlie hasn't shown his face for days.

That Paris never did 'see me tomorrow'.

That I'm breaking Asher Grey's heart.

That Caleb is disappointed.

I don't care I'm a hot topic at school.

That Kyle's and mine secret somehow got out.

But I do care that I'm slowly slipping away and there's no one at the bottom to catch me.

Like always I ignored the stars and whispers that filled the halls when I walked past.

"Just ignore them." Kyle whispered to me.

Through it all Kyle and Caleb have stayed by my side and I appreciate that. I really do because I don't know what I'd be doing if they were behind me pushing me along.

However, word got out that Kyle spent the night with me after my party and everyone took it the wrong way. Thinking we are officially unofficial now. Which we aren't. I won't go that low to use Kyle to get Asher jealous would I?

I said a quiet goodbye to Kyle as I turned the corner walking into my class and taking a seat, pulling out my notebook a shadow covered my desk.

"Excuse me your kind of blocking my light." I said rudely looking up at the person who was the one and only Sierra.

"Been missing your big brother? His pretty fun to play with." She smirked.

"I don't really care what you two do behind locked doors." I mumbled looking back down at my notebook.

"I know what your doing, Reagan Reeder and it's not working. Using that piece of trash isn't going to get you far." She said sitting in the seat beside me. "I can help you, you know."

I froze at her words.

"You!? Help me?!" I nearly shouted.

"Get Asher jealous everyone knows that is what your doing. Tell me does your boy toy know?"

I rolled my eyes deciding to not even say anything.

"Of course he does there's no way he would get a girl like you." She said.

I looked at her strangely.

"Was that a compliment?"

"Take it how you please." She waved me off. "Anyway you want my help getting back at Asher."

"Nope." I said crossing my legs.

"Why not? I'm the best at revenge." She cried offended I didn't take her offer.

"Hm, I know someone better." I replied.

She looked at me curiously before getting up and taking her normal seat.

Honestly I don't even remember the dudes name Todd? Jackson? I don't know but he told me he knew exactly how to get to Asher's weakness. Just have to meet him at the park by the west bench and I will get my revenge. Because Asher Grey I will do anything to break you down.