Work of Art - Artist Joe

I love Artist Joe but I can't write so this is bad I'm sorry <3

I walk into the office on my first day of work, hoping it won't be too hard. I'm going to be an intern for The Creatures which I'm so happy about. I met them at RTX and they thought I would be perfect working for them because of my humor and attitude.

"Welcome, (Y/N.)" Jordan greets me by the door.

"Hi, Jordan." I smile, shaking the hand he held out for me.

"So, today I'm going to show you around the office and show you where everyone works then you can help Joe and Spencer film and edit stuff while I set up your desk in James' office." He says.

"Ok, sounds great."

Jordan shows me around the office, telling me where all the important rooms are. He then stops in Dan's office to talk to him for a moment while I look at all of the Batman stuff in the office. I turn to see Artist Joe sitting at a desk in the corner of Dan's office. I walk over to introduce myself to him because sadly I didn't get to meet him at RTX.  

"Hi, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." I smile.

"I'm J-" He says, eyes widening when he looks up at me. "You're gorgeous." He says faintly.

"Thanks." I blush, looking at the ground.

"You're like a walking masterpiece, may I draw you?"

"Sure." I giggle.

I sit in a chair next to Joe as he takes out a sketch book and draws a basic outline of my face. I watch as he draws my facial features and my hair. After a few minutes, Jordan interrupts us.

"(Y/N), you want to finish the tour?" He asks as I turn to Joe.

"You can go. I have the outline of you so I can finish it and show you later." He smiles.

"Thank you, Joe." I smile and follow Jordan out of the office.

~~~

"(Y/N)," Artist Joe enters Spencer and Intern Joe's office holding a piece of paper. "I finished the drawing."

"Can I see it?" I ask eagerly.

"Of course." Joe turns the paper around to reveal the gorgeous picture of me.

He drew me perfectly and added a heart out of flowers around me. "Joe, it's amazing." I say, not being able to believe how amazing the drawing because it was only being made in a few hours.

"Thank you." He says proudly

"It means a lot to have someone draw me." I smile, looking up at Joe.

"I'm glad I made you happy. I'll draw you anytime." He smiles, leaving me to finish editing.