Camping - Aleks

"Alright, boys, we're finally here." I say as I open the cabin door and walk inside.

James, Aleks, Trevor, Aron, and Joe follow behind me. It's a pretty nice cabin, and since there's six of us staying here, it's also pretty big.

"How many bedrooms are here?" Joe asks.

"Four. Two have 2 beds and two have one bed each." James replies.

"I call the biggest room!" I yell as I run through the house and look for the master bedroom.

Aleks chases after me trying to beat me there. I run down a hallway full of doors, all of which are open. I see the room at the end of the hall and try to push Aleks out of the way, but he doesn't budge. We get to the room at the same time and he stares at me.

"It's my room." Aleks says as he glares at me.

"Nah, dude. I deserve it." I reply as I jump onto the bed.

"You also deserve this." Aleks says as he lays on top of me.

"You sick fuck! Get off!" I yell as I try to push him off.

He doesn't move so instead I roll us over and I pin him down instead.

"My. Room." I growl as I lean closer to his face.

"You think you're going to win this?" He chuckles as he rolls us over again and pins me down.

"Oh, I have my ways." I whisper as I bite my lip as sexily as possible.

"You won't change my mind." Aleks whispers back with a smirk.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask as I roll over again and pin him down.

"I'm posit-"

I cut Aleks off by placing my lips on his and cupping his face with my hands. We both sit up as we deepen the kiss and I wrap my legs around his waist. I pull away and smirk at him.

"My room." I whisper.

"Your room." He replies.

"What the hell is going on in here?" James asks as he stands in the doorway to the room.

"Oh, Aleks and I were arguing over who gets the room. I won." I tell him as I move off of Aleks' lap and sit next to him.

James shakes his head and sighs, "Whatever, man." as he walks away.

Aleks stands up to grab his stuff, but I take his hand in mine and smile.

"Our room." I whisper.

"Our room." He nods.

A/N: This probably sucked ass, but hey at least I wrote something. I'm still working on the requests that I got from people and those should be out sometime today or tomorrow. And also I'm going to make it my goal to post every day until school starts. (Except for September 1st and 2nd because I have a trip I'm going on) So expect more in the future and let's hope I get more posted soon!