Prank 2: Prank Harder - James

My friend is the best and I love her so much<3

"James? Holy fuck!" I yell as I shut his office door behind me and sprint to his desk.

"What's wrong?" He asks me with wide eyes.

"Some maniac broke in and he attacked me already and he has an axe but-" I'm cut off by Jordan's screams and a loud thunk from down the hallway. "Jordan? Shit!"

"Someone is in this building with an axe?" James frantically asks.

"Yes!" I respond as my eyes fill with tears.

"Shit!" James yells as someone bangs on the door.

"James I don't want to die!" I shut my eyes tight and wrap my arms around him.

"Neither do I." He whispers as I hear the door swing open. Loud footsteps make their way towards us.

"Well, well, well." A man chuckles as the steps get closer to me and James.

"Stay the fuck away from her!" James shouts and walks backwards pulling me with him.

"Oh, I won't touch her." He says, "I won't touch you either."

"Why the hell are you here then?" James asks.

"To scare you, of course." I open my eyes as the man takes his mask off to reveal Aleks.

"Aleksandr! What the fuck!" James yells..

"Hey, it was her idea." Aleks smiles and points at me. I take my arms off of James and put on an innocent smile.

"Why the hell did you do this?" His cheeks are a light shade of red showing he's embarrassed.

"Remember when you pranked me about two weeks ago?" I smirk.

"This was just revenge?" He sighs and crosses his arms.

"Yup." I say proud of what I've done.

"You little fucker." He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Hey, did everything go well?" Jordan asks as he pops into James office.

"It went great." I smile and look at James who is still slightly startled.

"Oh, I can tell that it went great!" He cheers as he sees James' facial expression.

"Can you just shut the fuck up?" James grunts as he turns towards the tall man in the red hat.

"Is james gwumpy?" I taunt using a baby voice.

"Get out of my office." He says pointing at the door. Everyone else leaves but I stay deciding to poke at James more.

"Why the hell are you still here?"

"Because I can be."

"No you fucking can't."

"Yeah, I can."

"Shut the hell up."

"Make me!

"Fine!" He pressed his lips against mine causing us to stumble backwards a bit. We catch our balance and start to get a bit more into the kiss before he pulls away.

"Now get out of my office."