Abuse - Trevor

A/N: The request for this one was for one of the guys (Trevor) see the reader get harassed/hit (I chose something a bit darker oops) and I hope I did well. If you don't like it I can write I better version:)

"(Y/N), where the hell are you?" My boyfriend Connor yells from somewhere in the Cow Chop house.

"I'm coming, babe!" I yell back.

I grab my stuff then head downstairs to greet him.

"I've been waiting for 20 minutes!" He yells as soon as he sees me.

"I'm sorry I was-"

"I don't even want to hear it." He says cutting me off.

"Okay, let's get in the car." I sigh as I follow Connor to the front door.

"Hang on, (Y/N), can I talk to you for a second?" I hear Trevor ask from behind me.

"Maybe later, I need to go." I say as I turn around to face him.

"Please? It's really important." He begs.

"Trevor, I really need to go." I reply as I feel Connor's eyes burning through the back of my head.

"(Y/N), pl-"

"No, Trevor. I need to go." I say as I turn back around and leave the house.

I don't want to make Connor wait any longer. Who knows what he could do to me at home.

I show up to work a little bit late the next morning because of my boyfriend from hell. He was telling me I better not be late out of work tonight or else I'll be dead. I don't even know why I'm with him anymore. He's hit me in the past and I'm scared he'll hurt me even worse if I try to leave.

"Hey, (Y/N), can I talk to you now?" Trevor asks as soon as I sit down at my desk.

"Yeah, sure." I reply and follow him outside to the back yard.

He shuts the door behind him and sits on the steps next to me.

"I really don't think you should be dating Connor." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask trying to make it seem like I'm fine dating him.

"I don't like the way he treats you." He replies.

"He's fine, Trevor. He can sometimes get angry, but he's nice." I lie.

"I don't believe you." He says looking at me with worried eyes.

"I would never lie to you Trevor. I swear." I say with a smile.

"Okay, good." He replies as we both stand up and walk back inside.

The work days goes by quickly. I don't talk much and stay to myself which is unlike my normal self. I'm pretty outgoing around the Cow Chop guys. But today I haven't been feeling great. I get caught up editing a video and realize it's 10:43. An hour and 43 minutes past the time I agreed to meet Connor. My phone buzzes on my desk and his name pops up on the screen. I hesitate for a second, but pick it up.

"He-"

"Get your ass out to the car right now." He says.

"Babe, I-"

"Don't you 'babe' me. You're fucking dead, (Y/N). Dead!"

He hangs up the call and I reluctantly grab my things and walk out to the car. As soon as I close the car door he unleashes on me. He yells some of the worst things anyone has ever said about me before. I can't do anything except cry.

"I don't even know how I love you. You're such a selfish little bitch!" He yells.

He parks the car in our driveway and we walk up to our house. He doesn't stop.