Him - Trevor

I work for Cow Chop. I do editing and simple tasks in the house. I never really appear on camera and not many people know I work here. I try to keep it that way so I don't end up getting hated or jealous fangirls attacking me.

I've worked here for about three months. And ever since my first day, I've had a huge crush on Trevor. He's a hard worker, funny, friendly, and very attractive. I haven't told anyone since I think he has a thing with another girl. Aleks keeps bothering him about it, but I pretend like I don't hear it.

Today Aleks and I have to go out to get costumes since we need new ones for a game we're playing this week. We drive to the nearest party store and walk to the costume section. As we're looking for things we need, I decide to ask him about Trevor's girlfriend.

"Aleks?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"You know how you always make fun of Trevor for that girl?"

"Mhm."

"Is she his girlfriend? Or something else?"

"She was a past girlfriend," He explains, "Why are you asking?"

"Just wondering." I mumble.

"You like him, don't you?" Aleks asks as he raises his eyebrows at me.

"Why does it matter?" I cross my arms and turn away from him to hide my blushing.

"I can tell you do, (Y/N)."

"Okay, fine. I do." I sigh.

"I won't tell anyone." Aleks says as we continue to search for costumes.

"Good."

---

We pay for the costumes and head back to the house to work on other things. James, Aleks, Joe, and Aron end up filming something while Trevor and I  edit videos in the editing room. I can't concentrate on working with Trevor here. I've never been alone in a room with him and I've never been this nervous in front of him. I hear that the guys down stairs finish filming and I text Aleks to help me.

You: Aleksandr, I'm panicking. Trevor and I are alone.

Aleks: I got Aron and Joe to help down here so you two would be alone

You:  But we've never been alone before. We're not even talking!!!!!!!

Aleks: Okay I'll come up soon to help

You: COME UP NOW YOU BITCH

Aleks: Chill the fuck out I'm coming!

You: FIGHT ME

"Who are you texting?" I hear Trevor ask as I'm typing away furiously on my phone.

"Aleks." I say, putting my phone down.

"But you're in the same house as him. Why don't you go downstairs?"

"Because I'm lazy as fuck." I say causing Trevor to laugh.

"What's with all the noise, you two?" Aleks says as he enters the room.

"We're not making noise, we're working." Trevor says.

Aleks glares at us jokingly for a few seconds and retreats downstairs.

"What a fucking loser." I scoff.

"What was that you little asshole?" Aleks says running up the stairs.

"She said you were the best boss ever." Trevor says with a smile.