CHAPTER 4 - Leave Him Alone!

(Lunch time)

Jack was looking around the cafeteria to see if Pitch was there, luckily, he wasn't. Jack ordered chicken burger with side of fries and a glass of iced tea for lunch. He saw a vacant seat on the corner and he sat there, eating his lunch alone when suddenly, a dark shadow blocks the light from him.

"We weren't finished, Frost." Pitch smirked evilly while Jack dropped his burger on his plate, he was about to hit Jack again he felt a hand that tapped his shoulder. He rolled his eyes and looked at the person who tapped him, to his surprise it was who he called newbie; Elsa.

"Leave him alone." She snapped while crossing her arms and glaring at Pitch. Her eyes were like striking him with ice spears.

Pitch chuckled. "Don't make me hit you, lady. I don't fight pretty girls."

"Oh yeah?" She replied, totally not scared of Pitch's threat. "Did you know why I transferred to this school?"

"Why is that?" Pitch decides to play along.

"I got kicked out because I punched a jerk." After saying it sassily, she punched Pitch square on the face. It was hard that Pitch fell on the floor while everyone else on the cafeteria gasped.

Pitch chuckled bitterly while wiping away the blood on his lower lip. But then it was a bad timing that a teacher came inside the cafeteria and saw Pitch and Elsa. "What's going on here?" The teacher asked angrily.

"She hit me!" Pitch said with an innocent voice and Elsa looked at him weirdly.

"Wha-?" Elsa looked around and the cafeteria was once again quiet. "Jack! You saw everything!" She snapped at Jack who looking at the table in downcast.

"That's it, Miss Winters!" The teacher looked at Elsa angrily. "You're going to detention!"

Elsa gasped. "Do you mind?! I haven't even had my lunch!"

The teacher sighed and adjusted her glasses. "Fine! After lunch it is, but since you raised your voice at me, you're staying there for two hours!" She snapped. "It's a shame, Miss Winters, you just got here yet you already caused trouble. Next time I heard you doing anything against the school laws, the principal is right in her office." She says before walking away.

"Good luck, newbie." Pitch said while grinning evilly before walking away, following the teacher's path. Elsa groaned and sat in front of Jack. She opened her back pack and grabbed a bacon and cheese sandwich.