CHAPTER 7 - Miss Winters is a Bad Student

(Three days later)

"I'm sorry for not helping you the last time, I was scared of Pitch." Rapunzel said with a low voice and Elsa smiled at her and pats her shoulder.

"It's okay Punzie, I understand." Elsa replied and they continued walking to their next subject; Mathematics. "Wait, do you have an answer in the 3rd problem on our homework?" She asked.

"Yup." Rapunzel said as she got her homework from her purple bag. "Did you?"

"N-no. I was kinda confused. Do you mind if I, uh—" Elsa said nervously while looking at Rapunzel's homework, Rapunzel raised an eyebrow before understanding what Elsa meant.

"Of course you may copy my homework." She winked and Elsa sighed out her 'thanks' to her. "Teacher's not gonna find it out anyway." She giggled.

***

"Miss Winters, do you mind explaining problem number three to the class?" Elsa's eyes widened as the whole class, including the teacher looked at her. She stood up nervously as she looked at Rapunzel worriedly who shrugged and smiled at Elsa sadly. She stood up in the front of the class, her left hand shaking while her right hand is gripping the paper, making it crumple a bit. Thursdays ain't my lucky day. She thought.

"Well, problem number three is—" She was cut off by a familiar ringing tone.

If I could, then I would

I'll go wherever you will go

Way up high, or down low

I'll go wherever you will go

"Miss Winters? Was that your phone?" Snapped the teacher who was raising an eyebrow at her, Elsa gulped before nodding. "Are you going to turn it off?"

Elsa nodded again before grabbing her phone from the pocket of her skirt, her stomach flipped when she saw the contact name of the caller.

Frosty :)

"Miss Winters?" The teacher said with a warning tone and she looked at the teacher nervously. "You are to choose whether I confiscate your phone, or you go to detention."

Elsa huffed. "I'd rather isolate myself in the detention rather than losing my phone!" The teacher gritted her teeth as the whole class started laughing silently.

"THAT'S IT, MISS WINTERS, DETENTION. NOW!"

Elsa sighed loudly as she immediately grabbed her bad from her seat and smiled widely at Rapunzel who was now looking at her in shock. She put her assignment on the teacher's table and walked out, but before she got out of the room, she turned around on the door frame and faced the teacher. "And to be honest, I don't know how to explain problem number three because I only copied it from one of my classmates." She smirked and the teacher looked at her surprisingly.

"MISS WINTERS!" The teacher screamed and Elsa immediately runs away from the classroom, leaving the angry teacher shouting behind her as she was covering her mouth to stop herself from laughing as she continued running to the library. Then she remembered that her best friend was calling her, she opened her phone and answered the call.

"Heya, Frosty!" Elsa greeted as she continued walking to the library. "Yeah, yeah. I'm going to detention again." She smirked as Jack was saying something through the other line. "Haha, I know, I know. Miss Winters is a bad student." She was giggling while Jack was talking angrily at the other line. "Whatever Frosty, see you at lunch!" She said before hanging up the phone.