CHAPTER 11 - Because I Made a Promise

"Thanks, Tooth." Jack sighed after Elsa got in the ambulance, Toothiana nodded and smiled sadly. Pitch and his gang had disappeared after the incident and luckily, Toothiana passed and helped Jack who was carrying the unconscious Elsa, bridal style. She was the one who called the ambulance for them.

Jack and Tooth got in the ambulance while looking at the other intrigued students, all they hear was 'What happened?' 'Who's on the ambulance?' 'Was that Winters and Overland?' 'What happened to them?' 'I bet it was Pitch again.' 'Shh! Teachers might hear you!'

(In the hospital)

Elsa slowly opened her eyes, and the first thing she saw was white.

"Am I dead?" She asked and she heard Jack chuckle.

"Well, depends. Do I look like an angel to you?" He joked and Elsa rolled her eyes playfully. "How are you anyway?"

Elsa groaned a bit. "My shoulder aches."

"Yeah, it was a miracle that your spinal cord wasn't damaged, or you could've been paralyzed." Jack said concernedly and Elsa nodded. "All you have is a broken arm, you're one tough woman, Elsa."

Elsa scoffed. "I'm Agent 47."

"No you're not." Jack replied.

"Why not?"

"One, you're a girl." Jack sat on the chair besides Elsa's bed. "Two, you're not bald." Elsa chuckled after Jack said it. "And three, you're not an agent."

"Yeah well, I'm still awesome." She grinned and wiggled her eyebrows while Jack shook his head while chuckling, but it wasn't long before Jack became more serious.

"But...thank you Elsa, for saving my life...again." He said and held Elsa's hand. Elsa smiled sweetly in return while looking at his cyan blue eyes.

"No problem, frosty. I'd probably die for you next time." She said and Jack chuckled again, thinking that it was a joke, but for Elsa it wasn't. "And I'm joking this time." She added.

"Why?" Jack asked. "How come you saved me a lot of times already? Did I do something really good that God decided to give me a friend like you?"

She shrugged. "Maybe."

Jack smiled. "No really, Elsa. Why?"

Elsa's smile slowly faded. "Because I made a promise." She said it but there was sadness behind her voice making Jack's chest a hurt a bit.

"What promise?" He asked, and he shook his head slightly. "To whom?"

Elsa looked at Jack seriously. "Your brother."