CHAPTER 9 - The Evils

ANNOUNCEMENT

The singing contest has been postponed from September 14 to September 18.

"What?!" Elsa breathed out after reading the post on the bulletin board, seconds later; she shrugged and looked at Jack while pouting. "Its fine, I wasn't totally finished with the song yet."

"Can you at least, tell the title of the song you wrote?" Jack almost begged and Elsa grinned widely. "Come on!"

"Nope. No spoilers." She said as she entered the room first. She stopped on the door frame with wide eyes when she saw the writings on the board. "What on Arendelle University's name are those?"

Jack raised an eyebrow and looked at the board; his jaw was dropped open when he saw the writings on it. "Oh damn, not those!"

SOME EXAMPLES OF BACTERIA {A/N.: *small voice* I forgot to upload the pic...sorry. XD}

"Miss Winters and Mr. Overland, do you mind not blocking the door?" Jack and Elsa jumped when they heard the teacher's voice behind them.

"Uh-err, sorry, Ma'am." Elsa said with a small voice before walking to her seat, Jack followed, not taking his eyes away from the board.

Elsa sat and had her palm on her cheek. "Not the bacteria...come on!" She whispered-yelled to Jack who was sitting next to her.

"Okay class." The teacher started, standing right in front of everyone. "These are just some examples of bacteria." She points at the white board. "Later on, you will encounter more kinds of bacteria with more complicated spellings and pronunciations." The class started complaining and murmuring while Elsa and Jack looked at each other worriedly. "Okay!" The teacher clapped her hands once. "Copy those and we'll have our short quiz later!"

***

Jack sighed out heavily as soon as they got out of the room. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I ACTUALLY MISSPELLED THERMOPHILUS!"

Elsa laughed loudly while they continued walking away from the room. "Dude! It's thermophilus, not thermophilis! Seriously!" Jack pouted. "Oh come on, frosty! It's just one mistake; you'll do better next time."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Jack replied moodily. They continued walking in silence on the way to the school cafeteria for they have one hour free time. Elsa decided not to say anything; she just looked at the sky that was already returning to the normal light blue color instead of gray. The rain stopped falling hours ago after they encountered Pitch on the diner.

"You're not going to escape this time." The two of them froze as they heard Pitch's voice from behind. Jack and Elsa slowly turned around and saw Pitch standing in front of them, with two other men behind him. The first man was wearing a black hoodie but his evil smirk is visible, making Elsa more nervous. The second man was wearing a sleeveless shirt, and there was a bear tattoo on his right shoulder.

"Mordu and Draco." Jack mumbled under his breath and Elsa looked at him confusingly.

"Who?" She asked.

"They're gangsters...they're The Evils."