CHAPTER 6 - Inseparable Friends and the Singing Contest

(One week later)

Elsa and Jack became inseparable...well, except when they go their classes, they didn't have the same subject at the same time, but then on their free time, they would spend their time together, especially lunch. Both of them would be busy hiding from Pitch.

"Pitch alert!" Elsa would suddenly shout, grabs Jack's hand then runs away. They would hide on the corner, or instead of going to the right way, they go to the left way. It was easy though; their school is very big for them to hit each other accidentally...by fate, perhaps. They would even ditch the subjects that they didn't like. They always hang out, on the seaside, on a café, or sometimes just, everywhere they like.

"Announcement to everyone!" The principal spoke right after the flag ceremony. "This September 14, we will have a singing contest; students who are interested to join this certain contest must compose their own song. The contestants can be in solo, duo or group, but not more than eight members."

"Jack, did you hear that? A singing contest!" Elsa chirped excitedly. "We should join!"

"And what? Get hit with peeled bananas from Pitch? No thanks." Jack replied.

"Oh come on! Pitch wouldn't get on our way with that." She replied as she crossed her arms. "Trust me, if he tries I'd hit him with a guitar."

Jack chuckled a bit. "You'd do that?"

"If he tries to hurt you, I'd do so much worse." Elsa pretended to be angry while Jack pretended to be scared.

"Ooh, what would you do?" Jack took a single step back from her.

"Well, I'd stab him with an angel blade and I'll salt and burn him." She said sweetly while Jack looked at her in horror.

"Angel blade?" Jack asked and Elsa shrugged. {A/N.: oh come on! This is Two Pieces not An Angel's Mission! *face palm* XD}

"Come on Jack...let's join the contest, please, please!" Elsa jumped like a seven year old kid asking her mom to buy her ice cream.

"No, no." Jack crossed his arms and closes his eyes.

"Please, please, please!" Elsa begged, Jack opened his eyes and looked at Elsa doing puppy eyes.

Jack rolled his eyes, unable to resist Elsa's puppy eyes and pouty lips. "Fine."

Elsa squealed and hugged Jack.

"Wait...can you even sing?" He asked while grinning.

"A little." She shrugged.

Jack chuckled while shaking his head. "Come on, let's head to class." He started walking when he saw everyone else was.

"But Jack!" Elsa whined. "History! Gothel is just gonna let us read a whole chapter where all the characters are already dead!"

"That's why it's history, genius." Jack replied, rolling his eyes playfully. "Come on, no more cutting classes." He started walking, Elsa followed him while smiling like a kid.