CHAPTER 14 - Elsa Meridith Wint--ARENDELLE

"Elsa?" Jack asked, looking suspiciously at Elsa. "What do you mean; you found out that I moved to your school?"

"Uhh..." Elsa stammered. "I—uhh – I—" She was cut off when the door bursts open and a man in a suit comes in. Elsa's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Dad?!"

"Snowflake, are you okay?" Mr. Arendelle asks and Jack's eyes widened when he realized who he just saw.

Mr. Walt Arendelle.

OWNER of the ARENDELLE UNIVERSITY.

"Dad, I'm fine I just—" She trailed off when she saw Jack frozen on where he's sitting. Eyes wide and was looking at her shockingly. Mr. Arendelle as well looked at Jack then back at Elsa.

"Dad?" Jack finally managed to speak after the word got stuck on his throat.

Walt and Elsa looked at each other before looking back at Jack.

"I think I should already tell you the truth then." She said nervously and Jack raised his eyebrows, looking at her confusingly.

"I'm not Elsa Meridith Winters." She states and smiled nervously. "My real name is Elsa Meridith Arendelle."

***

"WHAT?!" Jack screamed after a long silence. "You're who?!"

Elsa sighed. "My name is Elsa Meridith Arendelle." She said and Jack looked at her with hurt in his eyes. "I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner."

"Y—you...we were best friends, you should've told me." He said with a low tone and Elsa looked at him apologetically. "Why?"

"Everybody knows that dad had a daughter, but nobody knows that it was me. Dad decided to keep my identity private."

"But...you could've told me...don't you trust me?" Jack asked with wide eyes.

"Jack I do, but—"

Jack shook his head and immediately stood up; he walked out of the room without looking back, leaving Elsa and his dad in the hospital room.

"What's wrong with him?" Walt asked and Elsa raised an eyebrow at him.

"Dad." She replied with an 'I'm-not-amused-tone'.