CHAPTER 15 - Principal's Office

(September 14, 2015)

"So you're telling me that Mr. Pitch hit you with a chair?" The principal asked Elsa bluntly and Elsa nodded. "Are you sure?"

"What?" Elsa snapped while glaring at Pitch who was slouching at his chair. "You think I was drunk at that time? I knew it was Pitch, damnit! He was bullying Jackson Frost Overland since 9th grade! I defended him, and this Pitch tied us into a chair, which luckily I escaped, we were about to run away when he was about to hit Jack with a chair, I blocked him and I was the one that got hit!"

Pitch raised his eyebrow. "I was sure that it wasn't me."

"Miss Winters, Pitch has no record of being a bully, and no, we do not tolerate bullying in this campus." She snapped at Elsa who was mouthed-open in shock.

"Really?" Elsa crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes at the principal. "You mean to say you don't tolerate bullying but then you let this idiot get away? Are you fudging kidding me?!"

"Miss Winters, you do not swear in front of your principal!"

"I wasn't swearing!" She snapped back. "I said fudge, not fuck!" {A/N.: OH MY GOLLY, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SWEAR WORD! O__O}

"Miss Winters—"

"Okay! I get it!" Elsa raised her arms like she was surrendering. "But I'm no fool, Miss Maudie! I know everything; Pitch here is the son of one of the major stockholders of the Arendelle University; Mr. Jafar."

The principal's eyes widened. "Yes, yes. Be surprised...but guess what, Miss Maudie. I don't care if we lose a major stockholder here, Arendelle not only has a university but also two malls and a chocolate shop. So no, it's not totally our loss when Mr. Jafar backs out just because his son is an ultimate bully."

"What are you trying to say, Miss Winters?" The principal asked suspiciously.

Elsa sighed and copied Pitch's sitting position. Pitch and the principal looked at her confusingly. "As you said, that we do not tolerate bullies in our university. Do you know that I actually can fire you any second because you broke a rule?"

The principal gasped and Pitch's eyes widened and looked at Elsa surprisingly. "How dare you, Miss Winters—"

"Actually, my real name, dear madam, is Elsa Meridith Arendelle. Eldest daughter of Walt and Gerda Arendelle." Elsa said while smirking and showed the principal Jafar's contract. "And to you, Pitch." She looked at Pitch who was still frozen on his chair. "You don't want your daddy disappointed, do ya? Choose of the two, I rip this contract, you get kicked out of this school, your daddy will no longer be a stockholder, and once again you'll become a laughing stock."

"You don't dare!" Pitch snapped and Elsa started to tear a little part of the contract making Pitch gasp.

"Try me." She replied coldly.

Pitch fell down to his knees. "No, no please! Don't! Don't let dad know! I'll do anything, just...don't kick me out of this school, don't my dad know, PLEASE!"

Elsa smirked and shrugged. "Okay then...I won't, and to you, Miss Principal...I won't fire you for now."

The principal gulped before nodding. "I'm sorry, Miss Wint—Arendelle."

"Well, Pitch. Get up and save the kneeling." She said while grinning evilly and Pitch looked at her worriedly.