CHAPTER 19 - Forgiveness Flying Around Arendelle University

"JACK, PLEASE! I'LL ROLL OVER THE WHOLE CAMPUS JUST FOR YOU TO FORGIVE ME!" Jack looked around embarrassingly and looked at Pitch whose eyes were red and tears were actually streaming down his face.

"Wha—what even—"

"JACK PLEASE!"

"Okay, okay!" Jack put his hands up in the air. "Get up, idiot!" He snapped and Jack let go of his leg and slowly stood up. Pitch rubbed his nape and looked at Jack embarrassingly.

"That was embarrassing." He said with a low tone.

"Yeah, it was." Jack replied. "Don't worry, I forgive you, and sorry for what I did years ago."

"Nah, forget about that. What do you say, Frost? Friends?" Pitch grinned a bit and Jack nodded.

"Friends."

***

"So, you two are friends now huh?" Elsa suddenly sat on Pitch and Jack's table. "How did that happened?" She asked innocently and the two boys rolled their eyes.

"Come on, Elsa. I knew that you dared Pitch to kneel in front of me." Jack snapped and Elsa shrugged.

"Hah! It could've been more hilarious if he actually rolled over the whole university." Elsa snorted and took a sip on her slurpee. "Okay, I'm just kidding. I'm glad that you two are already friends." She smiled sweetly and Pitch rather smiled awkwardly.

"I never knew newbie will be more feared than me." Pitch whispered to Jack but loud enough for Elsa to hear.

"Hey!" Elsa said, pretending to be offended. "Everybody loves me!"

"Everybody loves me!" Jack sing-song and they all chuckled.

"And I've never been happier, having Jack as a friend is better than having him bullied." Pitch grinned and Jack rolled his eyes playfully. "And I'm quite surprised that nobody laughed at me when I begged Jack for forgiveness."

"Nope, they were happy. They're not scared of you anymore, time will pass everyone in the university will be your friend." Elsa reassures and Pitch shakes his head while chuckling.

"Nope, can't handle all eight thousand students as my friend." He said raised his hands and they all chuckled again.

"Jack." Elsa suddenly says seriously and Pitch sensed that it was his cue to exit. He let out a pure excuse by going to the bathroom, leaving Jack and Elsa on the table. "I'm sorry." She says after Pitch left.

Jack shook his head. "Nah."

Elsa looked at him confusingly. "Nah?"

Jack suddenly grinned evilly. "You have to do what Pitch did earlier."