CHAPTER 17 - The Secret "JELSA" Plot

"It's just...I kept a secret from him." Elsa explained to Rapunzel who smiled sadly in return.

"Well, he got his right to be angry, after all, it hurts when you know that you're best friend is hiding a secret from you...but then, it's not right to just end your friendship. After all you've been through? In just two weeks! Two weeks, and it's like you two were best friends for ages!" Rapunzel almost yelled while waving her hands dramatically.

"What should I do?" Elsa shrugged and looked at Rapunzel worriedly.

"Well, for starters you should apologize. Then talk to him, and then confess that you love him." She said casually and Elsa nodded absent mindedly.

"Right, I'll apologize to him, I'll talk to him and then I'll confess that I lo—" Elsa looked at Rapunzel in shock when she realized what she was about to say. "WHAT?!"

Rapunzel laughed loudly, earning a weird look from the other students on the school's mini park. "I got you in there!" She said between her laughs and Elsa was open mouthed.

"What even—" Elsa scratched her head and furrowed her eyebrows at Rapunzel who was uncontrollably laughing. "How did you—"

"Oh come on!" Rapunzel said loudly, cutting her off. "I saw how you two look at each other, sure you're best friends but I always knew that there's something more in the way you gaze at each other."

"We...what?" Elsa asked confusingly and Rapunzel continued laughing while shaking her head. "What's even funny?"

Rapunzel took a pause and looked at Elsa. "I don't even know!" She yelled and carried on laughing.

***

Confirmed. >:D

Tooth smirked as she read Rapunzel's message.

Tooth: Great. Now what's the next plan? >:)

Rapunzel: The grand gesture! Where Jack will confess his love for Elsa, you suggest him that, and hopefully he agrees, or we'll go on plan B where we lock them up in an empty classroom!

Tooth: :O Oh my---what even! Are you serious at Plan B?! It's Miss Arendelle that we're talking about here, what if she gives us punishment?

Rapunzel: Nah! She wouldn't know that we're behind this. Mwehehehe.

Tooth: Punzie, you're soo evil!

Rapunzel: IKR! :P

Tooth shook her head and stuffed her phone to her pocket and looked back at the board where the teacher is writing something about Socrates' ethical teaching. Then she felt her phone vibrating on her pocket, she carefully get it and read the message.

Rapunzel: Hey!

Tooth: Punzie. We're having classes here.

Rapunzel: Oops. Sorry, but I have another idea! What if we convince Jack to confess to Elsa after the singing contest?

I silently gasp and covered my mouth with my hand.

Tooth: Oh my buckets! Punz, that's brilliant!"