01.2

||Joshua||

"Rowan I just don't know what I'm going to do."I groaned as I allowed my head to fall lifelessly down onto my quivering fingertips.

"Well, i'm sorry Bro but you screwed up big time. This is why i'm SINGLE,having a female every night, I never have these love problems. Therefore I am not stuck in that hole."His voice lingered with amusement and I couldn't help but feel the anger start accumulating inside of me.

My gaze fell on him. "We weren't ever a thing!!! Plus that must be sad that you think this way. I'm surprised that you haven't had HIVES."I scorched at just the way that he took my words normal while taking another sip of his coke.

I'm not in love with Esmeralda, I just love making her feel happy that was all and what if I did love her, its not something mind blowing...

"Your right I'm screwed for life and I'm surprised as well." He smirked as he pulled his red cap back onto the top of his raven black locks and stood up from the plastic chair.

"But there is one thing  I have to ask you" He acknowledged.

All I gave him was a nod because ever since Ella ran away from me the evil lump would attack my throat once again.

"What are you still doing here?"He asked dumbly, coming to flick my forehead which caused me to  jerk back in surprise and hiss at the contact that it made with my skin.

"What do you mean?"I questioned.

A bitter laugh left his throat. "Why are you telling me your problems when you have to be running after her? I mean you should know by now that your best friend is not capable of helping you out, my lunch brake is over."

The first thing he has ever said caused realization to hit me which made my  cloud up mind clear up. He was right, what was I doing here telling him about my problems, when I should be after her?!?!

I shoot up from the bean bag  chair and tackled him with a hug. "Your right, thanks man!!!I owe you!" I said and proceeded to run out the booth.

"Hey your forgetting something."

I turned on my heels seeing automatically what Rowan was holding in his hands. A grin took over my expression once he passed it to me.

"Have fun!!!" Was the last thing he said, interlaced with humor before I rushed pass strangers and he left my sight.

I guess I do have more than just "friendship" feelings for her after all. The ways that I always wanted to make her smile, specifically. Wasn't just a coincidence. I was going to make things right and nothing in the world was going to stop me from explaining things to her clearly.

I felt like a thirteen year old school girl. The bipolar emotions. And countless ideas my mind has been going threw is drastic. After I finished leaving the state fair which I got random advice from Rowan I finally had the guts to make things right but it is harder than it seems. My pulse is racing, my skin is seeped with sweat and my mind is just ready to blow up.

I'm surprised that I haven't caused a car accident on my way home. Which I was doing to properly prepare my speech and get my phone.

Once I arrived I hoped out of the car and dashed for the door. I wanted to accomplish everything abruptly,which got even more difficult to do when trying to get the keys out of my pocket.

"Joshua."

My body froze.

_

Author's Note:

Hey guys its your girl Aster im so sorry for no double update last week i was just busy with family necessity's  and lots of cooking with my mom XD. Well this was chapter twelve and I hope you enjoyed. Until the next heart warming update!!!!!

Love- Aster