Special Announcement Part : 2

Hello everyone! Its me Aster! 

            Excitement had thrilled and engorged my life so much with the positive feedback  that this book has gotten and gotten me. I had decided to reread my short story and have come to a conclusion... I am planning on rewriting this story! I have come to this because I really need to edit a lot of misspelling and confusion in the story. Also just because I will be rewriting won't mean I will change the plot or the events of the story. I might be adding in more scenes.

            And if I do change somethings I will be letting you guys know, but for now that hasn't crossed my mine to do for now. I really hope you guys can comment and let me know if you would like that rewrite , or would like me to keep this version of the story up and make the new and improved one as a different draft. I really do love and appreciate everyone of you. And I'm sorry I didn't put up a bonus chapter , I was thinking of first doing the rewrite and then making the bonus chapter .It makes more sense to me to make it that way. 

      You guys have helped me believe in myself ,and keep writing. This will be a gift to all of you ,this rewritten version; which I wish all of you will stick around for. I will be publishing all of it in the foreseeable future. I love ,love,love you all so much !!!!

 I love ,love,love you all so much !!!!

Sincerely ,Aster<3