1

Warning: This chapter is literally just smut! Camren will be coming soon (I mean that in both ways ;) ]

Camila's POV:

I sit at my desk in my bedroom with my pen in my mouth trying to work out the next equation for my maths homework. I need to get this finished by tomorrow or Mr Sanders will give me detention like he did the last time I zoned out. He's definitely not a fun teacher that let's you get away with skipping homework! And it's becoming incredibly hard to even contemplate on focusing on my work when my girlfriend, Sky, is whispering dirty things in my ear.

"Think of my lips pressed to your neck and my fingers as they trail down your spine. Think of the way it feels when my tongue is working it's magic in your-"

"Stop!" I yell. Sky chuckles at my response and presses her lips to my neck, gently grazing it with her teeth. I bite my lip to hold in the noise of pleasure I want to make. When Sky doesn't hear anything coming from me, she rests her fingers on my spine and trails them softly down it so they leave tingles behind. I bite my lip harder when I feel another moan try to escape me. Sky is obviously trying to get a reaction out of me and seeing as I'm refusing to give her one, she resorts to only one option that is left.

She removes her lips from my neck and her fingers from my spine and I sigh in relief. I watch out of the corner of my eye as she walks around to face me and pushes my chair slightly away from my desk so she can stand right in front of me. I look up at her with pleading eyes while she just stares down at me with a smirk. She leans down so her mouth is brushing my ear.

"You wanna play hard to get? That's fine by me." She husks as she pulls away from my ear and stands directly in front of me. She knows that I'm watching her and I know she can hear the change in my breathing. She only makes it harder for me to refrain as she places her fingertips at the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifts it up until she's pulled it over her head and thrown it onto the floor beside us.

I can my heart beating ten times harder in my chest and my breathing even more irregular as I try to stop myself from looking at her rather large chest area. She knows I love that part of her and it's fucking annoying how she can use that against me at times like these. I force myself to close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Sky, my parents are downstairs and I have homework to do. Please...stop." I whisper. I know that Sky heard me and I know she's choosing to ignore me. Sky does those kind of things when she wants to get her own way. I wasn't going to let that happen today - even if my sensitive area was begging me otherwise. I could feel my panties growing wetter at the thought of what I could let happen.

I open my eyes again and see Sky has moved closer to me. She's moving ever so slowly - or is it just my imagination? Sky smiles down at me before she teasingly climbs onto my lap. Her legs are on either side of my waist and her crotch rests on my thigh. It really doesn't help that she's wearing a skirt and I can feel how wet she is through her own panties. I supress a moan by biting my lip again. If I continue to bite it, I know it'll start bleeding. She had better stop teasing me.

Sky lowers her head to the crook of my neck where she presses her lips, again, to it. I find myself slowly tilting my head to the side to allow her more access to my neck where she softly bites and sucks it. As she gets more into making the hickey, her bites become harder and I wince a couple of times. When she's finished, she pulls away slightly to blow cold air onto the love bite, making me shiver.

Sky wraps her arms around my neck and stares into my eyes. I can tell what's coming next but I can't bring myself to stop her. She closes the gap between our mouths and crashes her lips onto mine. I can't say the kiss is bad when it makes my stomach fill with pleasure and my lips can't get enough of her! She tastes like strawberries and it just makes me want to kiss her forever until I can do no more.