3

Camila's POV:

"Faster!" Sky breathes out as I thrust my fingers into her sobbing wet core. I push with everything I have into her and I know I'm doing good when Sky screams repeatedly as she yells my name out. My parents aren't home yet so Sky can be as loud as she wants and she is fucking loud! If I were my neighbors, I'd be freaked out by the freakishly loud yells!

Even though, Sky's yelled my name about a thousand times, she still hasn't cum yet! I push my fingers in harder and faster and I can feel myself getting hot and sweaty. Sky bites her lip and I can hear a sob erupt from her. My eyes widen and I look up at her to see tears falling from her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I whisper softly. She shakes her head.

"I don't know! I just feel so right and I just...I love you, okay?" She cries. I nod and continue to push into her. After a minute of pumping her core, she still hasn't released! I re-think my strategies and smirk as I push my finger in deeper and climb on top of her. I put my legs each side of her so I'm straddling her and I position my hips next to my finger. I gently rub her crotch with mine as I push my finger inside her again. I think the sudden cry from Sky's mouth was enough to send her over the edge. She came all over my hand and I grinned in triumph. I leaned down and kissed her noise as I pulled my fingers out of her.

"Thank you." She says after her breathing has gone back to normal, a slight smile working its way onto her face. I, too, smile. As I kissed her one more time, I felt a pang of guilt as I recalled my Biology lesson earlier today...and I let Lauren touch me like that. But I guess it's in the past now, nothing can be done about it. All I know is, I will never let it happen again. I can't afford to lose the one thing in life that actually means so much to me.

"What are you thinking about?" Sky asks, running her long fingers across my cheek. I turn my head to face her and she looks at me with big, wondering eyes. I smile down at her.

"You." I say, half lying - half telling the truth. I was actually thinking about how guilty I felt about Lauren.

"Why me?" Her eyebrows crease.

"Because you're perfect."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are!"

"I'm really n-"

"Are you kidding me, Sky? You're the most beautiful being that has ever walked this earth! Trust me, I would know." I pause and watch her mouth twitch up into an embarrassed smile. "I can tell you for a fact that not even a million diamonds are as beautiful as you. You're the sweetest person I know; always putting others before yourself and it doesn't matter if you like the person or not, if  they are in trouble, you will help them." I pause again and smile at her. "I love you, not just for your beauty, but for your passion you hold within yourself. It can't be replaced. You're perfect to me." I say. Sky's mouth is slightly ajar as she looks up at me.

"You're amazing, you know that?" She says as I chuckle bashfully.

"So I've been told." I say proudly, flipping my hair. Sky reaches for my arm across my body and pulls us closer. I wrap my arm around hers and we lay together for what feels like forever but it was really only for ten minutes. Then I break the silence with something that has been bothering me since Biology class.

"If someone was hiding something important from you...would you want them to tell you or not?" I nervously ask, biting my bottom lip. She lets go of me and sits up, looking down at me with a puzzled look of concentration on her face.