13

Warning: Smut ;)

Camila's POV:

Today was the day. Lauren and I's one month anniversary! I can't believe it's only been a month, it feels like I've known her forever. Today is also a Saturday, meaning no school so I've planned something special.

I rolled around in bed, facing my clock. 8:43. I wanted Lauren. I needed her.

Lauren suddenly appeared beside me on the bed in the blink of an eye.

"Lo! You scared the shit out of me! How did you get here?" I caught my breath back.

"Sorry, babe. I read your mind. You wanted me so here I am!" She chuckled, shuffling closer.

I dipped my head under the covers to see what she was wearing; her usual; black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, black sneaker boots. I've never seen her in anything else.

"Hey, Lo?" She hummed in response. "Do you ever wear anything else? Other than your black clothes?"

"Um, no. Why? Don't you like it?" She questioned curiously as I shook my head.

"No! You always look so hot and intimidating, but don't you even wear like...pyjamas?"

She snickered, "Nope. Never!"

"Well, how would you feel if I made you wear some?" I smirked.

"Where are you going with this?" She sighed. I leaped off the bed and ran to my drawer, searching for some pyjamas.

"This is perfect!" I mumbled to myself. I walked back over to Lauren as she pulled a disgusted look.

"You're kidding, right?" She groaned, looking at the unicorn onesie I was holding up.

"Aw, please, Lolo!" I whined as she rolled her eyes.

"Camz, I'll look ridiculous!"

"I think 'cute' is the word you're looking for!" I smiled as she groaned, getting up, taking the onesie out of my hands and stepping into it.

"Yay! I love you! Now you can be the unicorn to my dragon!" I squealed, pointing down at my oneise which was a dragon. When Lauren finally got the onesie on properly, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Baby, you look adorable!" I cooed, tears welling up in my eyes.

"A-are you crying?" Lauren asked, moving closer to me.

"It's just-I've never seen you like this, it really warms my heart." I sniffled as Lauren pulled me in for a hug. "Happy one month anniversary, baby."

"You remembered?" I smiled up at her.

"Of course I did! I'm a vampire, remember?" She giggled. How could I ever forget that?

"I've got something planned for tonight." I smiled widely at her.

"Oh yeah?" Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"Don't do that." I warned, turning away from her.

"Do what?" She asked, confused.

"The raising eyebrow thing, you don't understand what it does to me." I sighed heavily as Lauren blushed. "If I could just..." I trailed off.

"If you could just what?"

"If I could just jump your bones. right. this. second." I growled as Lauren's eyes widened.

"W-what's stopping you?" Lauren stuttered out.

"You'll have to wait until tonight babe. But in the meantime..." I walked across the room and rummaged through my bag, finding what I was looking for.

I walked back over to Lauren and handed her a blood bag I stole from my local hospital earlier on.

"Here you go baby." I smiled whilst she eyed it.

"W-what? H-how?" She stuttered again.

"I stole it from the hospital."

"Why?"

"Because I love you and it's my first anniversary gift." I smiled, handing her the bag, this time she took it.

"You can leave if you want. I-I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Lauren told me.

"No. I love you, okay? You could never make me uncomfortable." Lauren smiled at that and ripped open the bag, immediately bringing the bag to her lips, sucking desperately. I watched intently at Lauren's features, watching as her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes lit up this time, as green as a black cat's. She dropped the bag on the floor a moment later, her eyes dilated, her sharp fangs glistening as drops of blood continued to drip off them.

It was an extreme turn on. She was breathing heavily as her eyes darted into mine. I heart stopped. She zoomed forward, grabbing my neck and began biting it, not in a bad kind of way, in a heated pleasurable way. I felt her fangs scrape across the skin on my neck as her hot breath hit my skin. Goosebumps formed as I shivered pleasurably. She began sucking on my neck, leaving a hickey as I continued to moan. My hands trailed down her body and landed on her jean zipper. She had immediately taken off her onesie before having her blood bag. As my hands felt that area, I pulled back, looking up at her.

"Why have changed to a dick today?" I mumbled, as I continued to rub down below.

"I felt like it. I know we are going to fuck some time today." Lauren groaned as I bit my lip. I hummed in response and reconnected our lips. My hands unzipped her jeans and my hand went underneath the waistband of her boxers and felt her member. I ran my fingers along it before pulling it out of her boxers and began giving her a handjob. Lauren moaned in pleasure as I continued stimulating her. Once my hand got tired, I got down on my hands and knees and placed her dick inside my mouth as I continued my actions, feeling Lauren harden around my lips. Lauren grabbed my hair with her hands and pushed me closer to her, her hips grinding into me.

"Camz, I'm gonna-" Lauren gasped as I quickened my pace, feeling a hot, sticky liquid land on my tongue as Lauren shuddered above me. "Camz...that was incredible."

"I know." I panted, cleaning myself and Lauren up.

"What happened to no sex, Miss Cabello?" Lauren smirked at me.

"Don't worry..." I leaned close to her ear, "I want you inside me later on." I husked, biting on her ear lobe. I peered down and noticed her penis was now erect. I winked before walking away into the shower, leaving a very flustered Lauren behind.