5

Camila's POV:

Biology is a very uninteresting lesson. Miss Hunter set up a couple of experiments and put me with someone called Finlay. He isn't very interesting. I would rather be with someone else like...Lauren, for instance. And not just because of her dazzling smile but because she makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and I bet she could make me laugh.

I spend the whole day thinking about the kinds of scenarios that could happen when Lauren comes over to my house. I can imagine a rather awkward one where we both have nothing to say and it ends up being so awkward that we can't even speak to each other again, another where we end up watching movies all night and snuggle up to each other (I kind of like that one), one where we talk but we end up arguing and it all ends horribly wrong but the one that gets me must excited is the one where we talk but we end up kissing and then I end up underneath her and we fuck until the sun rises! I feel awful about what I'm thinking about but I really can't help it!

Soon enough, classes are over and I'm waiting by the fountain for Lauren to appear. I talked with Sky at lunch and told her I couldn't go to the cinema with her tonight because I had so much homework to do. She nodded and we kissed but I felt nothing - yet again. I told Lauren to meet me at four instead of straight after school because I didn't want anyone catching us who might report back to Sky like the stupid girl did before!

My leg is bobbing up and down  out of nervousness and I check my phone again for the time. It's only 3:54 but I can't wait those extra six minutes! I want her to come now!

"Hello beautiful." A husky voice says behind me. I jump out of shock and turn my head to see the beautiful girl stood behind me. I smile a huge smile that I can't help. To be honest, I don't even try to stop smiles when I look at her. I just let them because they come so naturally. Lauren smiles back and I turn around to face her fully.

"Hi." I say, suddenly shy, I look down, avoiding her emerald green eyes for fear I might do something stupid. I hear Lauren let out a breathy chuckle as she lifts my face to meet hers. She gently leans down and presses a kiss to my cheek. My heart beats faster when I think she's going to kiss me properly.

"Are we walking?" She asks when she pulls away. I shake my head and ignore the tingling sensation that arises in my stomach and throat.

"No." I croak. "We're driving." She lifts an eyebrow. I cough awkwardly but she doesn't say anything.

"Do you live far away?" She asks.

"No, I just like driving. I only recently got a car." She grins at my response.

"I don't mind. The walk would've been fun, especially with you, but driving is just as fun." She winks at me. I blush slightly and look away.

"We do have to walk to my car first though." I look up at her through my eyelashes hopefully. She rises her eyebrow again before a gentle smile works its way onto her face. She moves away slightly and takes my hand from my side. She lifts it up to her lips and kisses the back of my hand softly, looking into my eyes. I blush a darker shade of red when she doesn't let go of my hand. She entwines our fingers and I can't help but notice her hands and still unusually cold. I push the thought away though as we start walking to my car. My fingers are shakily slightly as I try getting my keys out of my bag. Why is she making me feel like this? I've known her for less than a week! I shouldn't  feel like this. But I do and I love it.

When we get to my car, I unlock the doors and climb into the drivers side, letting go of her hand. She gets in the passenger side and puts her seatbelt on. I turn on the radio but the volume low so we can talk over the music. The engine roars to life and I pull away from the parking lot and turn out on to the main road.