4

Camila's POV:

My hands shake as I take long strides to the auditorium. Just a few minutes ago, I was lying to my girlfriend's face about how I needed to catch up on my Biology class notes and was going to have a review session with a girl called Normani. I'm becoming so good at this lying thing, that I don't actually feel bad about lying to her. Is that bad?

"Come on, Mila. Why are you so scared? Nothing's going to happen." I whisper to myself as I shakily open the door to the auditorium. The room is empty and silent and I can hear my own breath echoing from the walls. Wow. It feels so cold in here. Usually, if there's a play on or something, the atmosphere is really crazy and everyone feels so hot from everyone's presence. Not now, though. The silence is eating me up inside. It's like it knows what I'm about to do. It feels like I'm cheating on Sky - even though I'm not...kind of...

"Hello?" I shout, finding my voice somewhere in the midst of all my nervousness. No one replies and I start feeling relieved at the fact that she's not here yet. I slowly turn around and I'm met with a pale face and shining emerald eyes.

"Fuck!" I yell, jumping back and putting a hand on my chest. I feel my heart racing rapidly as a heart-warming giggle fills the air.

"I've been expecting you." She says and for some reason, there is an angelic smile on her face that makes my heart skip a beat.  My eyes widen and I gulp slowly as I try and process the thoughts I just encountered.

"R-really?" I say, not sure where my voice is. The room begins feeling hot and I look down at my feet, embarrassed with myself.

"Mmhmm." She hums. Her silk-like body moves closer to me and she stands behind me. I can feel her cool breath on my ear as her arm lifts up and her hand gently strokes down my arm. I shiver at the contact. Why is she always so cold?

"Why are always so cold?" I ask, looking up at her curiously as she began tensing up. Strange.

"I'm always outside at night. I prefer the cold." She states. I can tell that's not the truth but I soon forget about that when she wraps her arms around me from behind. The hairs on my arms stick up as she traces her fingers up and down them as I feel goosebumps rising where she touches. I try and contain myself and force myself to ignore what she is doing to me. Actually, thinking about it, Sky has never had this effect on me...ever.

"Let's take this to the back." She husks, biting my earlobe and for a second, I almost let her take me to the back room but something inside of me realizes that what she's doing is wrong and she shouldn't be doing this. But more importantly, I shouldn't be almost willing to go along with it.

"No." I say firmly, but it comes out quieter than I'd hoped. For some reason, she laughs.

"No? Are you sure about that, honey?" She whispers, biting my ear lobe harder before soothing the stinging sensation by sucking it gently, after probably leaving teeth marks. I bite my bottom lip hard, refraining a moan from escaping. "Because I don't think you are. I think that you're having dirty thoughts about all the kinds of things I could do to you. And now, you're mind is filled with pleasure and you want this." Her voice is heavily laced with seduction and my body can't resist any longer. I'm trapped under her spell.

"I..." I manage. Even though I want to leave, I can't find the willpower to move away from her arms and before I know it, we're behind the auditorium - backstage. How the hell did I get here?  I can feel my heart racing ten times faster and I already start feeling weak. My body seems to go with it even though my mind is screaming 'stop'. But my body is overpowering everything.