7

Lauren's POV:

"I don't want you pushing yourself into something that could potentially hurt you. I could hurt you. And I'd feel horrible about it. I just need you to know what you're getting yourself into..." I say sincerely. She looks away from me and takes a deep breath. Camila and I were currently sat in her bedroom. After I had confessed who I really was last night, I had done a lot of thinking after my hunt. I really like Camila and that is the reason why I don't want her to date me if she doesn't understand how dangerous that can be.

"What else is different about you?" She looks up at me, ignoring my last statement.

"Um, well, for a start, my eyes change color when I feel a certain emotion, I still need to breathe but I can hold my breath longer than humans. As you already know, I only drink blood... But...there's also something else..." I say as she raises her eyebrow. "Vampires have this thing where almost everything about us draws humans in. The way we speak, the way we smell and the way we move. The connection you feel towards me is probably that, not love." I smile sadly. She shakes her head.

"It's not." She blurts out. I look up at her with surprise, confusion and something else I haven't felt before. "It's really not."

"What?" I say.

"It's not just your voice or your smell...you're absolutely magnificent! It's just your way with words and your dazzling smile. Your dimple is the cutest thing about you and I don't really know what else to say...you're beautiful and one of the most amazing girls I've ever met." She says. I really didn't expect her to say this. "And I know that I have a girlfriend and I know that I lied to her about you but I couldn't care less right now! I don't even care that you're a vampire! All that matters to me is what I feel towards you and honestly? I'm starting to fall for you." She admits, blushing. I don't waste another second as I moved forwards and kissed her hard. Our lips move in perfect sync for a couple of seconds before she pushes her tongue into my mouth. I let her tongue roam around and explore the places she's never been before.

Our kiss turns into open mouthed and all I can hear in her bedroom is the noise our lips make when we pull apart for half a second and our uneven breaths. She pushes me backwards, gently, until my back hits the bed. Her arms rub against mine and stop when they get to my neck and face. I flip us over in one swift movement and attach my lips to her neck, nipping teasingly at her sweet spot. At first, Camila was tense, obviously knowing I'm a vampire now, she has every right to be worried. I feel my eyes start to dilate and my fangs begin to grow. Camila pushes my chest away from her and makes us sit up.

"Hey, if the temptation gets too much, don't hesitate to tell me, okay?" She whispers against my numb lips as I slowly nod before pushing us back down onto the bed.

I place my lips back on hers and let her legs wrap around my waist. Our legs tangle together and get into a scissoring position as I feel her grinding onto my sensitive area through our jeans. Another moan leaves my lips as I stare into her chocolate orbs. They are the prettiest eyes I've ever looked into and I feel myself falling even more into them. A few days ago, I would have never imagined myself in this position right now, but I am, and I'm so glad that I met Camila. I can feel her whole body against me. She's so light and so beautiful.

Her movements become slightly heavier and I feel my body moving against the bed, except the bed goes with me and it hits the wall lightly. Just hearing the sound makes me moan louder. Camila smiles down at me. There's hardly been no skin-to-skin contact so far and I'm already over the edge.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asks, looking deep into my eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me? This is the best thing I've ever felt. Just...keep going, please?!" I say. She nods and to my surprise, she stops moving and moves away from the position she was in. She smiles reassuringly down at me as she lifts her shirt over her head. She puts it beside her and takes off her shorts as well. She's left in her matching red lace panties and bra. It looks so sexy against her tanned skin and my stomach churns so badly.

"Oh my god..." I breathe, staring at her as she comes closer to me. She's like a goddess, it's unbelievable! There's definitely something wrong with me! I don't give a fuck if she has a girlfriend or not, and Camila doesn't seem to either.

"Your turn now, baby." She whispers as she reaches forward to grasp my shirt. I pull it over my head and place it on top of hers. She pulls my jeans down my legs and throws them down with the rest of our clothes. Her eyes begin to turn a darker shade of brown as she leans forward and kisses me so passionately, I feel nothing but lust. She's all I want right now and if I don't get it I might just explode.

"Hey Camila, I just wanted t-" Someone says, barging through the door. The girl must be one of Camila's friends, she looks about her age and extremely tall, but beautiful. Camila leaps off the bed with a worried look on her face as she glared at her frozen friend.

"Dinah, this isn't what it looks like!" Camila whimpered, breaking my heart at her answer.

"It's everything what it looks like, Mila!" Dinah yelled. "How could you? How could you do this to Sky?! She told me that rumor has it that you've been cheating on her and I guess that rumor was true!"

"Please don't tell her, D." Camila begged.

"Who are you, anyway?" Dinah asked me rudely.

"I'm, erm, Lauren..." I spoke slowly.

"How long have you known, Camila?"

"A few days-"

"What!" Dinah screeched. "A few days? And you're already sleeping with each other?!"

"We're sorry but we couldn't stop it, we're falling for each other." Camila mumbled.

"What are you gonna do about Sky?" Dinah glared at us.

"I don't know, yet. I'll tell her soon, though, I promise." Camila promised.

"Good. I won't say anything because I don't want to be caught up in this." Dinah sighed. "I'll see you later, Mila." Dinah smiled and turned to me, faking one. Dinah turned around and slammed the door behind her.

"Fuck!" Camila yelled, kicking the door repeatedly.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop." I wrapped my arms around her petite body, soothing her.

"What are we going to do?" Camila wept into my chest.

"All I know, is that if anyone hurts you, they'll have me and my fangs to deal with. I guarantee they'll sort them out for you." I chuckled, trying to make her happier.

"I love you." She mumbled.

"I love you too."