11

Lauren's POV:

Ever since Camila asked me to bite her, my head has been all over the place. I'm not really sure what to do. She's constantly been texting and calling, but I've never answered. I'm no longer mad at her, I just need some time to cool off. Camila needs to understand that I love her and that's why I'm distancing myself...because I don't want to hurt her.

---------------

I sigh as I stroll around the school with my head down. It's going to be hard to face Camila today if she turns up. I head out the back of the school and light a cigarette, sighing as I inhale the smoke.

"YOU!" Someone shouts behind me. I spin around almost instantly and my face immediately collides with a fist. It didn't hurt me at all. I mean, I am a vampire.

"What the fuck?" I mutter as I glare at the attacker; Sky. "What do you want?"

"Camila." She growled at me.

"Well, sorry but she's with me." I smirk as she becomes more irritated.

"Who do you think you are?" She yelled.

"Running 'round leaving scars!" I sang, annoying her even more.

"You think you're so clever don't you?" She laughed sarcastically.

"Well, I obviously am if I can make your ex sleep with me in less than a month of knowing each other and for her to now hate you!" I sassed back as her eyes widened.

"S-she hates me?" Sky stuttered upset.

"Well, duh! Why else would she break up with you and say you're clingy!" I told her. "Now if you don't mind..." I say before walking off. Sky instantly grabbed onto my wrist, slamming me against the school building's wall forcefully.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I warned her through gritted teeth.

"Oh, what are you gonna do? Kill me?" She joked.

"You'd be surprised." I snarled.

"I would hurt you, but I think I'll go and hurt Camila instead, that'll hurt you a lot, wouldn't it?" She spat...and that's when I lost it. I lost control of my body and I began transforming. She watched as my eyes glared into hers with an angry sort of hunger. Once my teeth formed, I grabbed her by her throat, pinning her against the wall, smirking as her eyes widened with fear.

"What the fuck are you?" She cried.

"I'm your ex's vampire girlfriend who is ready to get her revenge." I licked my fangs as she winced.

"There's cameras! They will see you! You'll go to prison!" She panicked as I began to laugh.

"I'll make them forget, silly." I whispered as I inched closer to her neck.

"You know what? You deserve that cheating slut! You're both freaks!" She yelled, soon being cut off when I suddenly attacked her neck. My sharp fangs digging deep into her throat, ferociously sucking her pulse point as the blood began streaming out. Her screams were the only sound to be heard.

"LAUREN!" I heard someone scream behind me. It was Camila.

I jumped away from Sky's critical, limp body as I watched her fall to the ground motionlessly.

"Camila, I can explain." I whispered, Sky's blood dripping from my fangs to trickling down my neck.

"You better!" She yelled, making me shudder.

"I came outside to smoke and she punched me out of nowhere and said she was going to hurt you to get revenge on me and she was speaking horribly of you and I just lost it. I'm so sorry." I wept as she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me, my head resting on her shoulder.

"You're not forgiven, but I understand that it wasn't your fault." She sadly smiled at me. "You seriously need to control yourself though!"

"I know I do, and I will. Now you know why I got so mad when you wanted me to bite you. I would have lost control like I just have." I sighed.

"It's okay, Lo. I understand now." She assured me. "What are you going to do about Sky?"

"I can bring her back to life if you want me to?" I asked as she looked puzzled.

"H-how?"

"I bite my wrist and let her feed on my blood, then her neck will completely heal and I can erase her memory." I rambled on.

"Yeah, do it! But also make her to forget that she's mad at us! I don't want round 2!" Camila giggled. I nodded and did what I had to do.

"She'll wake up in a few minutes. I'll leave you to it. I've got to go and delete all the CCTV footage and compel people!" I sighed before zooming into the building.

I think everything is going to be alright after all...