All The Lovely Little Vampires chapter 19

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Hey! So last chapter was nutz! And this one should be too! And I didnt even know where I was going with this one, it just came as I was writing! :O

          I wasn’t able to get a wink of sleep all night. I still sat here, in my bed with my back leaning against the headbord, still dressed in yesterdays clothing, only shoes removed. How could I possably sleep? Ever again? Why does it even matter, if I'm about to be turned into a monster? My face was still wet from tears I hadn’t even realized I was shedding. I'm pitiful. What a hopless excuse for a human being. Am I going to just live on like this forever? Let Edward turn me into this?

          Well, yeah, I guess.

          I sighed and fell to my side on the messy bed. I can feel something inside me say I really don’t think I'm strong enough. I don’t have the power to get through this. And I'm pretty sure that voice is my self confidance, dying away slowly and painfully. That’s probably it. “So, whats the game plan now, Lia?” I asked myself aloud. Now I'm talking to myself? That’s not weird at all. “Well, stay in my room forever and mope around?” I replied to my person sarcasticly.

          I couldn’t bring myself to answer my own question. Apparently I'm so in the blues that I cant even bring myself to cook up a sarcastic remark. That is truly a bad sign. I hugged my pillow to my chest and curled my legs up to my belly. I feel like I'm gonna be sick. God, I'm gonna be sick. She makes me sick to my stomach. I tossed over to my other side, facing the wall. What am I gonna do now?

          I know. Ill just sneak out the window and get out of this stuffy room. I got up and put on my shoes. Wait- crap, I'm still wearing that dress. I reluctantly drug my feet over to the closet, throwing it open. Out of all the clothes that hung dead in my closet, none of them seemed to fit my mood today. I ran my hands roughly through the articles, yanking each aside to look at the next. My fingers touched a soft material, and memorys flashed before my eyes. I puuled it off he hanger gentally, treating it with care unlike the other pieces, and examined it. Edward had bought me this shirt on my sixteenth birthday. I loved it so much I wore it all the time back in Alaska. It looked beat up compared to all my other shirts, so out dated and out of style. But the memories that came with this shirt were pricless, which is why I was never able to toss it out.

          Edward gave this to me, along with a white gold braclet. This shirt purple and white, and was of sof thin material. It loosly fit in the mid section, and had a band that went across at the bottom that fit tightly to pull it together. The neck hung low in a half circle, and the arms went down to the elbows, mimicking the smame loose to fitted pattern as the torso had. I brought it to my nose and inhaled the scent, which was jus the same as all my other clothes, yet different in a good sort of way. I pulled a grey tank top over my head and slid on the shirt, along with a pair of dark wash artificially ripped Bull Head jeans, and grey Sanuks.

          My hair was a bit of a mess, still pretty straight from yesterday but not good wnough to wear down. I threw it up with a black head band and opened my bedroom window. It was a long way down, three storys, but I have never been afraid of heights, and when you grow up with vampires, you learn to face small fears like heights. Besides, I was only six when Emmett jumped out of a three story building with me thrown over his shoulder.

          I stepped onto the roof, walking slowly to the bottom, and sliding down to the next awning. One story done. I'm sure I can jump off the first story down to the ground, so I just have to worry about not breaking my neak on the way down to the second floor roof. This would be a bit more difficult, since the awning is a lot farther off then this one. I would have to shimmy my way across the thin flat a few yards and then climb down to the lower flat, then jump down to the small roof of the first floor. As  I made my way across the little platform, balancing easily on it, I realized that the others have probably already heard me. Ah, well. They’ll probably leave me be.