All The Lovely Little Vampires chapter 3

Hey people! Thanks super lots for reading and for all of your support! Read, comment and fan! Tell me if you like the story. I'll take all comments (except crap about "Jacob is better!") lOTS of stuff is gonna happen soon:)

but nothing compared to what will happen mid book....!!!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER THREE

The class right after lunch. That's when I figured out that the pretty girl was in mine and Edwards class, science. She sat next to us, in the lab styled desk with another student named Eric. I did my best to keep my eyes averted from her veiw and closer to Edward. But I could see through my periphial vision how she looked at him- and how sometimes he looked over at her andtheir gazes caught each other. That made me anxiously shift around in my stool.

"Who is she?" I asked Edward after class as we walked over to the lockers. He looked confused for half a millisecond(something only a girl who was raised by a coven of vampires would be able to notice) and then he replied "oh. I don't know. I can't seem to read her." he said dreamily. Uhh ohh. I knew that tone. He couldn't read her, just like he can't read me. That means he'll want to know what she's always thinking. That means he'll be spending time with her, less time win me, and give her the chance to fall for him... And now I can't compeat. She had long dark wavy shiney hair and deep chocolate brown eyes. She had a perfect figure and pretty teeth. Her only flaw physicly as far as I knew was her pale white skin, but I have no room to speak since I have the same issue with pasty skin, being a human vampire and all.

"So?" I said with accidental annoyance and jelousy. I covered my mouth after noticing I had let my jelousy get the best of me and Edward chuckled. "Relax, Lia. Your always going to be my favorite girl." he hugged me from the side and my body fluttered with joy. I'm sure he felt my pulse speed but he didn't say anything about it, but quickly added; "and my favorite sister."

The fluttering slightly dissapeared, but hey, atleast I was his favorite sister... Right? It's not exactly what I wanted but it was good enough. For now.

I still couldn't get that girl off my mind though... She should just go away. Dissapear from my almost perfect world.

Eighth period came along fast. This is one of my no Edward classes, but atleast I had Alice here? And... And HER. She sat on my other side, the one Alice didn't occupy. She shyly grinned at me in an almost forced manner. "Bella." she introduced. I decided not to be a brat. "Ophilia. Everyone calls me Lia though." I replied. Bella nodded and began a conversation. "So, your a junior?" she asked knowing the answer already by her tone. I shook my head. "No. I'm a freshman." I said. Well, she did have a nice smile, and she seemed nice. As long as she backs off Edward.

"Ahh- well that's cool. You must be smart." she laughed. I couldn't help laughing, she had a contagous laugh, one you just had to laugh along with. Plus it is so easy to flip my emotions. Anything could make me laugh or cry or get POed.

By the end of class Bella and I had swapped numbers. She seemed like a sweet, kinda shy girl who didn't have many friends.. Just like me. "Lia made a new best friend!" Alice chirpped as our group met up. I rolled my eyes. Edward patted me on the back. " Nice Lia. A human I hope?" he joked. "Of course!" Alice giggled. Emmett nodded approvingly. "Nice. Befriending humans on the first day." he said. Wow- I think he was serious.

"Lets just go home, 'kay?" I sighed. "Okay, let's go." Alice swung her keys around her index finger and we all walked over to the cars. All shiney and new and fast. Can't wait till I drive...

On the way home we were mostly silent, despite Alice discussing her fun-filled day and all her new classes. I listened politely. "So Lia, any classes you liked of perticularly disliked?" Alices chirped. "Well," I began with little enthusiasm, "I do like my English class-"

"Why, is it a guy?" Rosalie butted in. My cheeks burned and Emmett erupted in howling laughter, high-diving and patting Rosaile, who sat smiling and laughing. "N-no!" I stammered. The car load laughed at me and I huffed;"Its not a guy, okay? Besides, I already-" whoa, almost didn't catch myself there. Almost said aloud my secret about Edward. I hurridly continued talking so no one would notice the gap in my sentance. "-I already know I don't like anybody here." I shrugged.

"Why, because the boys here are humans?" Rosalie pressed. I bit my lip and fished for a reply. "What makes you think Im only attracted to vampire guys?" I asked openly.

"Well for one you practicly despise your own kind." Emmett pointed out evidently. I nawed on my lower lip again. "Do not..." I trailed off, unable to hook a snappy come back for that.

"Well, you sure as day don't take to them. Maybe being raised by vampires seperated you too much from humans." Jasper stated with ease in his voice, which also spread out through the car.

"Yeah. Lias a vampire by heart, but a human by fact." Edward put out.

"I made a human friend." I recalled, speaking about Bella. Alice dingged, practicly leaping in her seat. "Yes she did! The human girl in eleventh grade!" She confirmed, and that was all I needed. "Point made, case concluded. Thank you for the entertainment." I grinned, victory fresh. "Ill give it a week." Emmett growled.