Muy Importante Author Note

I'm soooo sorry, this isn't a chapter.

I seriously hate to be that annoying person who puts a bunch of author's notes in the middle of their story...but this will be deleted very shortly and, like I've stated, it's muy importante.

SOOO. I have CST's for the next three weeks (California State Testing). This week I have English, then Science, then Math. So, I literally will only be studying for that.

Then, on top of all that, I have my swimming finals coming up next week. I'm not cocky at all, but I make all the qualifying times so, I'm most likely going to be going to finals and C.I.F's (against, like, all of California). So I have a TONNNN on my plate this next month.

Moral of this note: I can't update any time soon.

My other story, 'The Fires of Spring' already has a chapter almost done, so I can most likely update that within the next few weeks. But I haven't even started the next chapter for DFM me yet. Ugh. I know.

So, I have a couple of options.

I'M NOT GOING TO STOP WRITING THIS. LORD, NO. THE SHOW MUST GO ONNNN!!

But, option one is that you can all bare (bear? idk) with me and wait an entire month until I can be able to upload a whole next chapter.

Option two (I think it's the best choice) y'all can volunteer yourselves to be, like, a co-writer.

You would get like a ton of credit and I would love you forever and ever and ever. We would email back and forth and stuff, and you could just help out with this chapter or even write the entire fucking thing, I don't care, whatever floats your boat. Because honestly, I think this is the only way I can get a chapter up quickly.

I'm really sorry to disappoint :(

Just leave a comment of what you would like to do!

If you want to volunteer to be a co-writer or something, just let me know!

Laslty, please don't give up on this story. I've been working so hard on it, you don't even know. I swear I'll get the next chapter up, whatever it takes. Even if I have to slaughter every teacher on campus. I'll do it for you guys.

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I'M SORRY AND I LOVE YOU.