Chapter 18

Nick

I just got done with my soundcheck for my show in Georgia, when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out to see Demi was trying to facetime with me. I answered it as I walked toward my dressing room. "Hey beautiful." I smiled when I saw her face.

"Hi, Handsome. Are you busy?" She was sitting at a vanity, wearing a white fluffy robe & my groin area ached, terribly, all of the sudden.

"No. I just finished soundcheck so I got some free time. What's up?" I got to my dressing room & was relieved to find it empty, so I locked the door & sat on the couch.

"Welllllllll..... I'm here with Randall." Demi smiled as she glanced to her right, then Randall appeared suddenly, waving a greeting.

I chuckled. "Hey Randall. You taking care of my girl?"

"Yes, sir. I am having fun. She's a little firecracker." Randall grinned. If he wasn't married, I'd be worried.

"Randall thought that it would be a better idea for you to see the photos this way instead of me sending them to you. They could get leaked if I send em through my phone." She was biting her lip & looked nervous, oddly enough.

I let out a short laugh & nodded my head. "Good call, Randall. So you gonna show me?"

Demi & Randall looked at each other, both with their eyebrows up. "Okay, well, just so ya know, he made me feel really comfortable." She looked back at the computer screen & lifted her shoulders. "He shoots for several magazines & he said that Treats magazine will love these."

I scowled, thinking about what I knew of Treats magazine. My friend, from the TV show, Kingdom that I was doing, did that magazine a while back, but I didn't too remember much about it. "Okay... I don't know much about that magazine."

"You'll love these pictures, Nick. She looks amazing." Randall looked down at his camera, played with it, then held it up, with the LCD screen facing the computer. Demi was lying on a bed, bare ass naked, her breasts exposed but her hand conveniently, covering her crotch. I was stunned & couldn't even speak. "This one is my favorite." Randall said, sounding excited as he flipped to another photo of Demi. This one was her standing, her legs crossed, enough to not show too much of her vaginal area, but her arms were up over her head so her breasts were on full display.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said, not meaning to be as loud as I was. "No. No. NO! Demi, I swear to God, if those pictures end up in a magazine, I will not be happy. I don't even know what I'll do... but it won't be good." I was huffing & puffing as I looked at Demi's face.

"You don't think they're good?" She stuck her lip out as Randall put his camera down & got out of the view of the computer.

I sighed, trying to calm myself down. "Baby, they are beautiful. I love them. You look incredible & sexy & I want a hundred pictures of you like that for my eyes only. But you can not let them be in a magazine for the whole world to see. You're a mom. You're going to be the mother of my child & Damon could see them. Or his friends. Demi, I am begging you...." I closed my eyes for a moment, then when I opened them Demi was grinning, trying not to laugh. "You think I'm kidding? This isn't funny."

Demi pressed her lips together then covered her mouth, before she burst out laughing. "We were fucking with you, baby. Those were just some extra pictures Randall took as a gift to us. Since I'm pregnant, he thought I'd want to have photos of what I looked like before I got all big & he said he'd do it, later, when I do pictures when I'm even bigger. Anyway, they are kind of just for you." She blew me a kiss, then grinned as she leaned on her hand.