Ch. 1 Holding Cell

{The song in the mm inspired this chapter}

Tyga Pov

I wasn't talking without my lawyer so they just put me in a holding cell. Game happened to be in there to. It's kinda weird that's he here to. I wonder what he here for. 

"Game what did you do?" i say sitting next to him on the bench.  

"long story short. i beat the fuck outta two dudes. One happened to be police officer. So i'm here for assaulting a officer. I'm really just waiting for  my bail. So what did you do Raww?" I take a deep breathe. 

"I literally did nothing. But my baby mama body was found dead in a park. Allegedly she was raped and they think i have something to do with it. So I'm just waiting for my lawyer."

"Whoa time out When did the plastic bitch get back from being out the country? You know she not dead they just recycled her ass"  This nigga Game is ignorant as fuck. But that's my dawg 

"I have have no fucking idea when she got back. I just know she wanted to meet up and talk."

"You gotta a alibi?" 

"I was home with my son" I have no fear of  me facing any time. I will most likely be out by the morning. 

"what about the homie? Was you with her?"

The Guard came up  so me and Game start speaking in code. So homie is code for Kylie

"Yo let me tell you about the homie. So when me and the homie wasn't no longer friends i was kicking with other joints right. So the homie found out and caught a attitude"

"But yall wasn't homies"

"Exactly." 

" Yo i  fucked Kim." Time out what? 

"Fuck out of here. You fucked Kim for real? Was th pussy good?

" It was cool."

"Nigga you dirty. How you gonna bang Kim the older sister. And then fall in love with the little sister."

"Kendall Got this thing bout her that makes her special."

"Game you sounding like Common right now. Next thing you know you going to be wearing one of those goofy ass hats."

"nigga fuck you" This nigga Game whipped. 

Trell Pov

Game & Tyga are both dumb ass hell. Like fucking dumb ass shit . So Tyga alibi was good. so no charges was filed against him and he is let go a free man. Game bail was set at 100k which was easy money cuz that is like a verse. So  then TMZ found a video of them joking  talking about killing Chyna while we was in DC earlier this year. She died the same way they joked about. So not only were these two idiots only out for two weeks or so. They were both charged with conspiracy to commit murder.So Kendall baby is due soon and Kylie B day is in a week and they are both locked up because they were denied bail.THEY'RE FUCKING IDIOTS MAN. AND WHAT'S WORST THEN THAT? THE CASE IS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR THEM. THEY CAN BE GOING UPSTATE FOR LIFE WITH NO PAROLE.