Ch. 10 The Music

Kylie Pov

T just ate me out until i begged him to stop.

Ty- You still mad at me.

He says as he goes to the bathroom to freshen up. I just lay in the bed cuz i can't move.

Ky- No. But why do you gotta leave to go to the studio? Why can't you just go downstairs like you did the other day.

He brushes his teeth as he replies to me.

Ty- I can't focus here, and Jess already booked the session.

right now i hate Jess . I want T to stay home with me.

Ky- Don't be go seeing no Melanie's

T walks out the bathroom and into the closet to change his outfit.

Ty- Kylie you gotta mind your business, one day Ken will forgive Game and they will be back together.

Ky- I doubt it If i found out you were in love with someone else, it will be more hurt if you cheated on me. I will never forgive you.

T get defensive for some unknown reason.

Ty- But he didn't say he was in love with Melanie. He just wished she never had a abortion, and that he still cares for her. None of that sounds like girl i love you, lets get married cuz i don't care my girl or that kid she just had. You know?

he mimics Game raspy voice.

Ky- But it still looks and sound bad.

Ty- Yea but that's there business and you need to mind yours. Ken is a big girl dawg, she can make her own choices.

Ky- Did i tell you Kim is trying to set her with some basketball player.

He walks out the closet looking so cute. I need to take a picture but my phone is dead.

Ty- What? Man i swear i understand Kim. She fucked Game & now he not good enough for Kendall. Baby Can you hand me my hat?

Time out What did he just say?

Ky- Sure

the hat was on the pillow next to me. i give it to him

Ky- did you say Kim fucked Game.

Ty- yea he said he had threesome with her and Paris yo.

I'm so shocked. I can't wait to Ty leaves so i can call Kourtney & Khloe.

Ty- Yo let me tell you about your friends. so Stas lets a random nigga in my house. The dude looks like inspector Gadget

Ky- Inspector Gadget?

inspector gadget tho? that's weird i couldn't help but laugh.

Ty- I'm not joking, and i can't make this shit up. So the dude happens to be my Chyna mom Lawyer. Chyna mom Toni wants 250k from me. But i'm not streesin over that shit. cuz she not getting a dime from me. So I walked in the livingroom which no one is suppose to be in, and Jordyn is in her bra and panties giving the lawyer/ Inspector Gadget a lap dance.

Ky- Shut up

i couldn't believe she will do that. i don't know T is more mad at her being the living room or giving a random guy a lap dance. I just think its all bad

Ty- Look Kylie i can not make this shit.

Ky- Well i'll talk to her

Ty- Talk to her and Stas.

Ky- Okay i will

T gives me a kiss and Leaves. I get up and take a shower.

Stas Pov

Me and Jordyn are on our way back to T house from dinner at a friend house. Hookah comes on the radio so i turn it down cuz i hate Young Thug. Know what hate is a strong word but i really dislike him and his music.

Stas- you get the text form Ky

Jordyn- Nah what it say?

Stas- She wants to know what happened to make you wanna give inspector Gadget a lapdance.

Jordyn get mad and slams her foot on the gas. but the light turns red so she slows down

Jordyn- OH MY GOD HE DIDN'T LOOK INSPECTOR GADGET. HE JUST HAD A BIG NOSE.

Stas- But why you do it ?

Jordyn- i don't know. He paid me 500 dollars. It was easy money and he was cute.

Stas- Jordy he was ugly and looked sloppy.

Jordyn- whatever he looks better than Tyga

Stas- What Tyga is cute and that guy was pushing 50

Jordyn- He looks like a fucking zombie. he probably has a lil dick

Jordyn wasn't saying this few days ago when he gave her his shirt. the next day all she talked about was how nice he was. she must be hurt because he yelled at her.

Game Pov

I go to the house to get some things and  see the baby. Kendall changed the locks on me yo. its bool i'l be back in  the morning. I'm going to the studio to go fuk wit Raww & Breezy.