Ch. 22 Liars, Sex & Coke

Kylie Pov

So these unknown rappers and known associates of Trey are on internet saying we had sex after Trey was done. These guys so fucking ugly.  People on the internet were starting believe i had sex with them because i took a picture with them. i guess i shouldn't take pictures with my male fans from now on. Anyways  i quickly replied to that rumor on twitter. 

Mhmmmm oh my god, stop fucking lying

I can't take Yall serious.

Instead of spreading lies maybe you should hire a ghost writer. 

wack Rappers lying on their dick. What a shame 

Days later i receive an letter on my car windshield after shopping with Stas. Which was scary as fuck because someone had to be following me. So now i have a stalker.  i open up the letter and it reads.  Bitch you should've never denied taking this dick. I know we fucked you way better than  that fuck boy Tyga ever did. Mark my words  you fucking  will regret it. I got so much dirt on you. YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON. YOU DIRTY WHORE.

i'm not worried about this threat at all.  I know they have nothing . I just laugh at that shit. 

3 Weeks later

Thursday afternoon  12:15 PM

Jordyn Pov

Me and Ty are laying down  in his bed. So I kinda moved into his room. We don't have sex every night. Most of the time we just  cuddle and talk . I really like hanging out with him. i want to spend all my time with him

 " Baby girl why you gotta leave?" I love when he calls me that.  

"  Its only for a week and i haven't seen my family in months. " I'm going to Miami this weekend with my family for a vacation. " You better behave while i'm gone" he rolls out the bed and walks to his closet to get somthin. " What are you doing?"

" I got something i wanna give to you." he comes back in the room with a jewelry box in hand.Did he buy me jewelry ? nah that's not even his style.  It gotta be something else in the box.  He walks over to the bed and opens the box and its a all gold necklace with gold heart with T and J with diamonds on it.  The necklace is beautiful but what does it mean? 

" Time out what does this mean?"

" I got love for you Jordyn." I'm pissed that i got the i got the i got love for you speech again.  I can't accept this shit again. I love him  and  If he doesn't have same or similar feeling for me   i'll pack my bags and go. i get out of the bed 

" I love you and all you can say is i got love for you?" i push him away from me. He had no idea that was going to happened.   " I'm not no game Michael ! So don't fucking play with my emotions just to keep me around. Cuz i'll leave an be with somebody who really appreciates me. " He looks at up and down then picks me up and slams me the bed. Kissing on my neck  taking off my top.

"  get off of me." he ripped a hole in my leggings. 

" Shut up and let this raww nigga put this tongue on you." I listened to my Raww Daddy.

Tyga Pov

I never had a girl get upset because i brought them jewelry. So when Jordyn was mad  i thought the shit was hilarious.  And she was looking good so i gave her that Raww real quick and her whole attitude changed. I don't get why she was mad anyways  Like girl i'm fuckin with you. i hang out with you every fuckin day.  You are the only girl i be with. So don't worry if your technically my girlfriend. I brought you the necklace cuz i got love for you and i can see this going somewhere  serious one day.  So chill out and enjoy this ride and Ride this dick as well. 

 So Jordyn is in her room packing  for Miami. I'm leaving  to pick King up from school. I stop buy Jordyn room before i do.   

" Baby girl i'm out." I give a kiss on the cheek as she continues to fold clothes.  "So i guess i see you monday."  I'm not going lie i'm going miss her a little. 

" Yea you better behave." There she go with that shit again. " T lets take a pic for IG before you leave" We take a picture of me kissing on her neck with flashing the necklace. The Caption Ice Cream Man & Chunky Monkey.  Well Kylie might get mad about that. I miss her a little bit. 

TMZ Pov

"Breaking News we have just received a video of Kylie Jenner doing  cocaine. The video is very graphic so we can't show on tv. But head to Tmz .com for the video. Sources close to Kylie say  since Tyga broke up with her she been partying  hard and experimenting with different drugs. We are also told that Kylie will make a statement later on today.  We will keep you updated. "   

Kylie Pov 

My whole family is attacking me trying to send me to rehab and have an intervention. Like i'm some type of drug addict. Yes  I've tried coke a couple times but who hasn't.  I wish my house was finished being built because i can go there and just be alone. I can't be alone anywhere in Kendall house. Her and Khloe are watching my every move annoying me. They took my car keys thinking it will key me in the house. but they forgot my feet still work

Tyga Pov

Me and my mom are Making dinner and my doorbell rings. I go see who is I'm not expecting any guest.  I open the door and it's Kylie. What the fuck is she doing here? 

Okay that's the chapter

KYGA will be in the Next I Promise 

How do you feel bout Kylie drug problem ? 

Who thinks Kylie and Tyga will hook up ? 

Will Tyga break things off with Jordyn?

Should Kylie go to rehab?