Ch. 29 Best Mistake

I was Listening to Best Mistake By. Ariana Grande writing this chapter. It doesn't really go with story but in case you wanted to know. lol 

21 Days later

Kylie's Pov

 I wake to hear T screaming at somebody on the phone

 I wake to hear T screaming at somebody on the phone. I thinking they said something about some guns, Because all i hear T say. 

" Yall niggas talking about guns like mines don't mother fucking work man. You can pull up if you want to. You gonna find out T- Raww aint the one to be playing with." He screams into the phone standing directly in front the tv. His yelling scares me. I guess the guy says something that pissed him off even more. T slams his phone on the floor and punches the tv several times causing the tv screen to blackout.  I guess there nothing to watch on tv now. 

" T?" I shout in worried about my boyfriend. He turns around.

" Go back to bed." He rushes to bathroom. I need to know what's wrong so  i follow him. He's washing  blood off his knuckles. He cut himself  bad punching the Tv. 

" Let me get you a bandage "

" I don't need no band aid. Band aids is for bitches... Go back to fuckin bed, I got this. " He spat out. I've never seen him this angry ever. I just get out his way. I go back to bed. He rejoins me shortly after.  " I'm sorry for yelling. Niggas just got me fucked up out here.  and I'm not scared of nobody yo."  he breaks down in tears.  I don't know what to do with him. One second he yelling, than the other he crying. I want to know who called him, and what did they say for him to get this upset. 

About 30 minutes later 

Me and T are laying in his bed out breathe. I think he just came in me? but i thought he had a condom on? T hands me a warm rag. I'm still trying to put all this together. 

" So what just happened ? I thought you had condom on? "

" It a had in hole in it."

" So ?" 

" We will deal with it in the morning. let's go back sleep baby." Me and T cuddle together. I'm scared, I'm not ready to be a mother.   

Jordyn's Pov

Today i leave for Dallas. I got an internship working at a radio station. My mom doesn't want me to go, because its a non paying internship. But i need to leave La to get away from T, and move on with my life. I'm still in love with him. I can't stand with him being back with Kylie. I hate even hearing that bitch name. I'm calling T before i leave. Yesterday he said he has a gift for me. 

" Hello?" T sounding like he just woke up. I don't blame him it's still only 4 O'clock in the morning.  

" I'm bout to leave, did you still wanna see me?" I hope  he said no so i can head to the airport.I wanna get breakfast.

" Yea come by my house?" Doesn't Kylie stay there ? I don't have time to snatch that bitch weave this morning. 

" Wait. Where your girlfriend at?" 

" She's sleep just  hurry up." I pull up to his house 2 minutes later. He's outside waiting for me. He's got me  the shoes designed with LA Gear.  I wanted them so bad cuz they light up. I'm so happy, I thought he couldn't get me a pair. Since they aren't out yet.

" Oh my god i can't believe you got them." I say getting out the car and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

" Yea but that's not your gift." He pulls out an envelope from his back pocket. i open it and its a check for 100k. OMG 

" What's this for?"

 " It's for you. Be safe in Dallas."  i see Kylie come outside she looks pissed that i'm here. Let me go. I kiss T on the lips. Just to make her mad.  Once i arrive in Dallas i'm changing my number. I need a fresh start. 

Tyga's Pov

Man Kylie is standing at the front door she is beyond pissed. I thought her ass was still sleep.  I wonder how long she standing there.  Like did she see the kiss? Cuz i didn't kiss her she kissed me. 

" So you leave me in bed to fool around with Jordyn? " Here we go with the bullshit. Thanks Jordyn.  

" Mann.. i didn't do nothing. I gave her a gift and she kissed me." 

" Whatever Tyga go be with your ho." She tries to push me out the house.  i pick her up putting her over my shoulders.She's kicking and screaming and shit. I know if she wake King up. It's going be a problem. I carry her to our room and  throw her on the bed. I get on top. 

" Get the fuck off me me!"

"  Shut up!  Look I'm with you. Jordyn is nothing more than friend. " I get off her

"  Do You love me ?" I swear we have this conversation  every other day. I guess its my fault because i maintain a relationship with an ex. Ima make things right. 

" I wish you grow up but i love you." 

" If you really loved me. You wouldn't be friends with Jordyn "I get off her and grab my phone. i delete Jordyn contact and texts messages.

" You happy now?"

" Yes." she nods her head.

" What are we going to do bout the accident we had earlier?" Me personally Me and Kylie are difficult place in our relationship bringing another kid into it will make it harder.Don't ask why but i got the Plan B pill in my medicine cabinet. I go get her one. "  You can take this or not. It's your choice. I'll support any decision you make." 

So Jordyn is finally gone! kinda 

2-3 chapters left 

Who do you think T was arguing with in the  phone?  

Does anybody like the new update to Wattpad? I'm not sure if i like it.