Ch.14 House Parties & Chinese Food

Tyga Pov 

We just arrived at our hotel. Our First show is tomorrow night I'm excited to start this tour and make this money.  So the homies left to get some pizza and tour the city before it gets too late.  I call Joei to see what she eating  for dinner since she is allergic to cheese.

" Hello ?"

"Joei what you doing?"

"  Nothing on IG"

" you  hungry ?"

" Yes i'm starving !"

" I'm  ordering Chinese food do you want some?" 

"Yes"

"Well come to my room to look at the menu." i hang up the phone and call Kylie but she doesn't answer. 

Kylie Pov

Stas was complaining that i never spend time with her so i told we can hangout tonight. She drags me to this house party. I really don't want to be here but i must keep my word. i bump into this guy accidentally spilling his drink.  Since i spilled his drink he said i owed him a dance. He was cute so i said okay. 

Tyga Pov

The food is here I'm going to eat and watch first 48. That my shit i like watching these niggas snitch on each other. 

" Joei eat with me" she was about to leave the room. I kinda don't be alone since Kylie is busy doing god knows what.  I'm trying not to worry. hanging out with somebody will help me do that.

" Where will i sit ?" what type of question is that the fucking bed bitch.

" The bed. If you don't feel comfortable i understand but i don't want you i want Kylie." she sits on the bed and chills with me. 

Jordyn Pov

I'm chillin with Ty watching first 48. Stas text me

Stas- JORDYN!!!!

Jordyn- WHAT??

Stas- I took Kylie to a house party and she totally flirting with this guy.  What should i do ?

Jordyn- I think your over reacting.  

she just talking to the dude. 

Stas- she just gave him her number

Jordyn- she gives out a fake number all the time. Chill out 

I think Stas is over reacting  like she always does.i'm sure nothing is going on. 

" Aye you texting Kylie?"

" No why?"

" I've been trying to call her and she haven't been picking up." Uh-Oh maybe Stas was right.  

" I'm sure just working or something."

" Yea you right"