Ch.13 Kanye's Workout Plan

Jordyn Pov

Me and Ty say our goodbyes to Kylie and his family. Than off to the airport. "Aye Jordyn , Your new nickname is Joei, King calls you Joei so your name is Joei." Tyga sounds really high right now. Like literately a minute ago he was perfectly fine.

"Man I'm tired." T lays his head on my shoulder. As the driver tries to maneuver threw this traffic. I know Ty wants to ask me why he's so tired so i give in. "Why are you so tired T?" With a big grin he says.

"Your friend had me workin a double last night. Man I couldn't get no sleep." I don't care to hear about him and Kylie's sex life at all. I know she really wants to start a family with him, which me and Stas think is very stupid. Like live a little before you decide to settle down. But hey i'll support my friend and all her decisions.

"Jo wake me up when he get to the airport."

Kylie Pov

King is at Pre School. He started last week and he loves it. T loves it to. So i'm going over to Ken house to workout with her. She wants to lose this baby weight and i'm here to motivate her.

I arrive a little late so i'm expecting for the the workout to already started. But it hasn't.

"Hey Ken where the trainer?" She gives me hug

" On his way. Khloe is coming to." Ken hands me a Yoga mat.

"Ky whats going on? You have a creepy smile on your face." I didn't think i did. Now i debate on weather i want tell her whats going on because Ken isn't really supportive of things that is not her idea. we both sit down on Yoga mats and begin to do stretches.

" So this morning before T left to leave the country I heard him talking to King, and King asked can Kylie be my mommy? in his adorable baby voice." I take a sip from my water bottle.

"What did T say?"

" He said Son I'm working on it. I just been on cloud nine since then." i look up at Kendall and she doesn't seem happy for me. "Why don't you look happy for me?"

" Its not that i'm not happy for you. I just think you are moving too fast like you just turned 18 a couple months ago.Live a little before you decide to settle down."

I'm tired of everyone telling me what to do if i want to get married and have kids that's what i'm going to do. It's fucking life its my fucking body.

Kendall Pov

I don't give a fuck if i hurt Kylie feelings i keeping it real.

" I'm tired of everyone trying to tell me what do what my life. First people on the internet and now my family and friends. If i wanna get married and have kids that's what the fuck i'm going to do. If you don't like it or support it don't show up to my wedding. I don't need that negative energy around me anyways. You know what i don't wanna work out with yo fat ass now."

Kylie grabs her things and run out my house. I didn't want her here anyways.

Tyga Pov

Everyone is waiting for me and Jordyn on the jet. We rush on cuz the pilot is ready to take off.

" Ayo who dis?" AE says. AE is my producer/ hype man.

" Oh everybody this Jordyn aka Jo Aka Joei Dub. She going on tour with us. She is Kylie friend so umm be mean to her." lol "But on the real introduce yourself get acquainted we got like 60 plus days together. Mr Pilot lets get high lets take off.

The pilot take off. 30 Minutes into the flight everything is complete silent.

"So Joei Dub?" AE says.

" You can call me Jordyn or Joei not Joei Dub.

" So Joei. You the girl T drove to hospital?

" Yea i took some pills and umm my heart stopped."

" You know if you did the Kanye workout plan you would've been good Shawty." My Dj $B says. $B is shady and is always up to no good. So i know this conversation is going to turn bad.

" What's the Kanye Workout plan? I shake my head cuz She is clueless.

" Aye Jess turn on Kanye workout plan". $B shouts at Jess and the song comes on the stereo.

{Press play on the video if you want}

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and get them sit ups right and

Tuck your tummy tight and do your crunches like this

Give head, stop breathe, get up, check your weave

Don't drop the blunt and disrespect the weed

Pick up your son and don't disrespect your seed

It's a party tonight and ooh she's so excited

Tell me who's invited: you, your friends and my dick

What's scary to me is

Henny makes girls look like Halle Berry to me

So excuse me miss, I forgot your name

Thank you, God bless you, good night I came

Jordyn looks so displeased on what she just heard. Everyone is dying laughing.

" T I fucking hate your friends."

" Well welcome to the Tour Joei Dub."