Ch.31 Hold you down

Trell's Pov

So I got a call this morning saying T and Chris are both in the hospital

So I got a call this morning saying T and Chris are both in the hospital. I thought a nigga was playing on phone. Buy when got to the hospital my nigga T had 3 gunshot wounds and is currently in coma. Chris also got shot but he's expected to make full recovery. But isn't able to speak at the moment.  Kylie is going crazy. I don't blame her cuz her nigga can be dying at the moment.  Ima pull her outside to calm her down. 

" Yo Kylie  smoke this.  you need to relax. " I hand her the blunt but she doesn't take it. 

" I don't smoke anymore." A couple weeks ago she was smoking with Heather, Why is she lying now? 

" Whatever you smoke today. Hit this  blunt and relax. T is strong he will pull through." i hand the blunt again."

" Trell I'm Pregnant"  What the fuck? When did this happen?  Man T picks the best time to get these girls pregnant. First  Chyna when he only knew her for a month or so. Now Kylie when they are on and off again . 

" Congrats.  I think T will be up in no time. "  

5 Days later

Kylie's Pov

 I thought Trell wasn't going to tell anyone i was expecting

 I thought Trell wasn't going to tell anyone i was expecting. But now everyone knows. So thanks Trell, You can really keep a secret.  I'm sad T hasn't awaken from his coma yet.  I pray every moment of the day that he wakes up. I spend every night with T, I have not once left his side.  I'm not until we leave this hospital. 

A week later Tyga got better and him and Kylie leave the hospital  together.

Who wants me to do another Kyga book? ( Give me some ideas ?)  

Pointless Boring  Chapter.  I know. 

The next one is the last so yea.  It's going to be LIT! lol 

In the next 1 we skip 5 Years. So king Will be 7. Michael Jr. Will be 4 .