Ch. 4 Family Meeting

Kylie Pov

I wake up in to the sound of Ty finally coming to bed.

Ky- Where you been?

Ty- In the fuckin studio where you left me.

He still got an attitude. he takes off his shorts and shoes & gets in bed. I swore he had a shirt on earlier. But Oh well.

Ky- Are you still mad

Ty- You called me a fucking homo. So yea i'm mad.

Ky- You know what I'm sorry for accusing you. But i just want to know why you called me someone elses name.

Ty- I don't fucking know Kylie. it was a fucking accident. I wasn't thinking bout your sister or anyone eles name name Kourtney alright.

If it was accident wgy didn't he just that from the beginning. something is not adding up to me. But i'm tired so i'm going back to sleep.

In the Morning

I got a family/business meeting this morning at Kendnall's house. My friend Stas is going with to see the baby. Before we leave we check on our friend Jordyn. i walk in the room and she ironing clothes wearing Ty shirt that he was wearing last night. along with sweatpants from his fashion line.i don't understand how she got his clothes.

Ky- Jordyn me & Stas are gong to Ken's house to see the baby. Did you wanna go?

Jordyn- Aww i want to see the baby but I gotta a dentist appointment.

Stas- Oh that's right who taking you?

Jordyn- My brother

Ky- ok. quick question where did you get clothes from

Jordyn- Oh. Tyga gave them to me last night when we was cooking french fries and Chicken nuggets. you know he refuses to turn to turn on the heat until after his birthday.

I believe Jordyn is telling the truth. i just can't get over this Kourtney thing. So when i see her today i'ma ask her about it.

Stas- Really what the fuck is wrong with him it going be cold in here?

Ky- I don't know i'll talk to him.

Kendall pov

My mom has Bailey. Me and Game are just laying in bed relaxing.

Kendall- So what are you doing today?

Game- I'm going to see my kids and hang out with some family. See the homies and shit

Kendall- When are you going be home ?

Game- Around dinner time. what are we having ?

Kendall- idk. whats for breakfast?

Game- Bompton beef. you want some

Kendall- no i'll past.

Game- don't act like you dont like the beef.

Jay leaves and my family comes over for business meeting.

Jordyn Pov

My brother canceled on me and now i need find another ride. I walk downstairs and Ty and King are playing hide and seek. Me and Stas have been staying at Ty house for the last two months. So i have spend some time with King. He is the most adorable baby. King bumps me.

King- you see my daddy

Jordyn-no but do you want me to help you look for him.

he nodded he head yes and i grabbed his hand and we search all around the house. We finally found him in the gym on the treadmill sitting down texting on his phone. King runs up and tackles his dad. its so cute seeing them play together.

Ty- You found me.

Jordyn- T can i ask for a favor?

Ty- i don't free favors

Tyga winks at me. which makes me feel uncomfortable.

Ty- I'm just joking what you want

He fixes King hair.

Jordyn- can you take me to the dentist

Ty- what time is the appointment ? where your dentist at?

Jordyn- its in 2 hours and my dentist office is locate a hour away.

Ty- King you wanna take jordyn to the doctor.

King- No

Jordyn- please King i really need my teeth fixed.

i start to fake cry.

King- Otay

Ty- Alright lets get ready.

Kylie Pov

The meeting was about starting out own apps. i'm really excited about because i y a new way to connect with my fans. After the meeting i pull Kourtney to aside to talk.

Kourtney- Kyles what's up

Ky- umm this is kinda weird. but umm have you and Tyga ever hooked up before?

Kourtney- Kylie i think you should sit down.