Ch. 20 Plan Backfired/ Moving On

Mishon in the MM

Kylie Pov

I woke up naked in this bed. i have no idea where i'm at or how i got here.  i know i  heard someone in the shower singing. OMG it's Trey Songz.   I  look around the room and find my things. I quickly get dressed and get out there before Trey gets out the shower. I get back to  Kendall's house i put my phone on the charger and take a shower. I get out and  text Stas.

Hey did you make it home ok?

I get no response.  I check my IG and i  feel so horrible on what i uploaded last night. People in the comment section are calling me all types of whores and sluts. I  have never felt so dirty after taking a shower. I delete the pictures even though they have been up for hours. Stas text's me back.

I'm good just got a hangover. How was your night with Trey Songz?  Was it good?? 

All i remember is he saying he wasn't going to eat my pussy. The rules are you must lick it before you stick it. So me Trey didn't have sex.  

Honestly Stas I regret it  all.  Including the pics. Nothing happened between me and Trey.   i don't know  why i has with him anyways .

You was trying  make T  jealous. So you took the pics with Trey. After that you were going to leave. But Trey convinces you to stay. His bodyguard drives me home.  

Why didn't you stop me ?

I tried but you wouldn't listen to me. Did you see what T just tweeted ?

Why? Did he say something about me?

Go check it out.

I looked at his twitter and i replied back 

I've been SINGLE. Aren't you with Jordyn anyways? Why are you worrying about me?  

  12 Days Later

Tyga Pov

I'm going to the new Last King store to check up on the progress since i left. I get there and it don't look even close to being done. I thought the grand opening will be next month. But the way it look we can't open for another Two months. 

Trell Pov

" Yo Trell what the fuck is going on ? Why are we so fucking far behind?"  Yo who this nigga talkin to ? Yea we a little behind but we going get shit done like we always do. 

"  Yea we a lil behind but  i got this." 

" Yea ight." 

" What's up with the attitude?  I know you not mad at me for being a little bit behind schedule. I get  it it's because Mr. Steal yo girl is back." I try my best Trey songz impersonation.  T gets mad but i know he ain't going do shit. Well at least i thought until  this nigga picks up a brick and throws it at the window.  

" DON'T SANG THAT NIGGA SHIT AROUND ME KUZ. FIX THIS MOTHER FUCKING WINDOW AND THIS DOOR AND IT BETTER BE DONE BY THE END OF THE DAY."  How i'm going to fix the door when it's not even  broken. This nigga walks out the door slamming it shattering the glass behind him. fucking asshole. why he so up tight today? see what he need is some pussy. 

Tyga Pov

That shit Trell did still got me hot.  King fell asleep on the way home. When I get inside the house i lay him down in his bed. Afterwards i go check on Jordyn. She's in the kitchen washing dishes with her headphones in. Her ass was looking phat in these shorts. I stared and admired her body for a second. I get some grapes out fridge and starts throwing it at her. I miss but i get her attention. 

" Da Fuck!" She turns around "Hey when did you get back ?" she says pulling me in for a quick hug. 

" Like a hour ago my nigga."

" Man whateva" she goes back to  back to the sink. 

" Aye so do you have  anything planned for tonight?" she turns back around

" No I'm free why?" 

"  Do you want to go to the movies with me?"

" Are you asking  me on a date?"  did this bitch just not hear what i said or something. cuz ain't nobody say nothing bout no date. 

" Nah I'm just asking if you want to go to the movies?"

" I'll go if you say its a date"

" Well i guess yo ass is staying home. Let me call someone else up " I take the phone out my pocket. " I think Kylie will like this movie"  I turn around and walk away and Jordyn jumps on my back. 

"What you say?"  

"I was just playing"  She wasn't as heavy as i thought she was going to be. I still acted like i was about to fall. 

" Say its a date and get off ?"Who is she giving orders to? I fall back on the couch and she releases her grip. I get on top of her staring into her eyes. I lean in for a kiss but i hear footsteps coming down the hallway. Meaning King is coming.  I get up and Jordyn goes back to the kitchen. 

 "  Ight its a date so be ready at 7:30."   I smack her butt. I know she bouta be mad so i run upstairs. King thinks me and Jordyn are playing  tag. 

" Daddy is Joie it?"

" Yea don't let her tag you." King ran upstairs with me. 

" Damn T that shit hurt."  if she thinks that shits hurts. She's really going be hurting tonight. 

Kylie Pov 

Kendall was suppose to go to the movies tonight with me. But she blew me off to hang with Harry so i guess i find a different date.  

Jordyn Pov

T said his mom couldn't watch King for him tonight so we have reschedule our date. Since he already brought the tickets i still go to the movies. 

After the movies I change into my pajamas and go tell T what went down between me and Kylie tonight at the movies. I knock on the door.

" Come in." I walk inside his room and he watching the Lakers game. Its Fourth quarter with 3 minutes left and they are still in it. I sit and wait to the game is over. Kobe misses the game winning shot. After that T turns down the TV.

" So what's up baby girl? How was the movie?"

"  it was cool i didn't know bow wow was in it. Oh yea Kylie was there."

" She was?" He sounds surprised 

" Yea she was with Mishon."

" Who's that?"

"  He's an actor. He played Tay in Lincoln Heights." 

" oh i never seen it. Anyways i don't really care to hear bout Kylie." I forgot she was still was touchy subject for him. She was trying to make me  jealous or whateva. But I was like I'm go to your old home and fuck yo nigga, in the bed yall used to share.  

" My bad." He faces me.

" It's cool... You sleeping in here tonight?" 

" It depends do you want me too?"  he puts my hand on his dick. and nods his head.  Well that answers my question. 

So Kylie didn't fuck Trey 

Jordyn is no longer a virgin. 

Sorry #TeamKyga They'll be back in a couple chapters