Ch. 21 Taking Cards

Jordyn Pov

" Morning princess"  Him calling me princess has me on cloud 9. I wonder does he really like me?  Because i really really like him. 

" Morning Baby ."  

" How you feeling ?"   he kisses me on the cheek

" I'm good i just don't feel like moving."  I'm so tired. I never knew sex will drain so much energy . all i want to do is lay in the bed and watch Law & Order SVU.   

" So um...  Yea umm... Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?" i was hoping he didn't realize i was one. this is a weird conversation. 

"  How do you know?"

" What you mean it was blood on my dick. and you was extra crazy tight."  Well he thinks this is funny. i'm glad one of us does. 

" But i took it tho" 

" Jordyn you screamed for 30 minutes straight my nigga.  And i didn't give it to you like i wanted to. cuz i thought you was going to wake up King. If you did I was going have to kill you. But  Next time Ima really give it to you."

" There won't be a next time." He must really like the sex cuz he wasn't happy when i said that. 

" Why  not?"

" I really like you."

" So? I like you too Jordyn." oh he's not getting it.

" I can't do this again because i have feelings for you. I had for a a while now. I just  can't have casual sex with you.  " I can't believe i just said that out loud.

" Look I like you, i care about you and i won't do nothing to hurt you .  You know i just got out a crazy relationship. So lets continue to be friends and kick it we will see where things go."  I want to deny his offer to be  friends with benefits. But he has these eyes that i can't say no to.

" If we kick it you can't have sex with any other girl. Only me." 

" I got you young. Now go cook a nigga some breakfast. I'm hungry." 

Kylie Pov

I met Mishon at a party with Stas while T was on tour. He has a crush on Stas and she giving him the run around. She doesn't like him like at all.  I went to the movies with him last night and we saw Jordyn in line getting popcorn . It pissed me off cuz she was wearing all of T clothes. So  i kissed my Mishon. At the time it sounded like a good idea to me. But now i feel like shit i miss T.  Now today this dude Mishon won't stop texting me. 

Short chapter  

Jordyn and Tyga are now Friends with benefits. How long do you think that will last before Jordyn gets her feelings hurt? 

Next Chapter Tyga and Kylie will interact with each other.

What do you think is going to happen? 

Do they get back together or does he chose to be with Jordyn?