Ch. 9 Reality Check

Tyga Pov

Me and King arrive at the house as soon as possible and Jordyn is with the detective sitting in his lap with barely any clothes on. King is too young be seeing this shit. I cover his eyes and tell him to go to his room. I got to set some ground rules for my house now cuz these young bitches are wild.

Ty- Yo Jordyn this is not no fucking brothel go put some clothes on.

i throw this blanket at Jordyn that i found on the floor as she leaves the room and go upstairs.

Mr. Banks - I take it your Mr. Stevenson

Ty- Yea thats me. Whats up? Who are you ?

Mr. Banks- I'm Mr. Banks i'm here on the behalf of Ms. Toni your Ex wife mother.

What does Chyna mom want. she tried to hit me up while i was locked up for a reimbursement for chyna funeral. she had me fucked up if she thought i was paying for anything.

Ty- You talking about Chyna?

Mr. Banks- Yes sir.

Ty- Well she was never my wife so don't call her that.

dude gets little uncomfortable. He hands me this folder. This is the moment i realized that this dude is her Lawyer.

Mr. Banks- Ok well my client Ms. Toni wants visitation to see her grandson King and Spousal support you would be paying Angela if she was alive.

TF This bitch is trippin if she think she going get Spousal support and visitation to see my son. This bitch got the game all the way fucked up. I take the dude card and kick him out my house. I call Stas and Jordyn downstairs.

Ty- Which one yall let the lawyer in ?

Stas raises her hand.

Ty- Aye don't be letting people in my house. If they don't have key then they don't belong in here. alright?

Both Stas and Jordyn nod

Ty- When you walking around here you need to be wearing some clothes.i dont wanna see yo as, I don't wanna walk in MY HOUSE to see you giving a guy a lap dance. . you understand me Jordy?

Stas- Eww Jordy you was giving him a lap dance.

Jordyn- OMG Shut up stas.

Ty- you understand right.?

Jordyn- Yes

Ty- One last thing yall can't stay here unless you are going to be doing something. meaning you go school or you get a job. I will have no bums in my house. This is Last kings & we hustle. you have until tomorrow afternoon to tell me your plan. You are dismissed.

I get a text from Kendall.

Ken- Can you get your girl.. she won't leave me alone and i just want to be left alone.

Ty- Yea i got you.

Ty- I don't know what Game did but i know he loves you.

& never talked about a girl the way he does you.

Sometimes we gotta fuck up before we realize what we really had. we all make mistakes.

Kylie Pov

Kendall doorbells rings.

Kendall- Kylie get the door

she shouts from the kitchen as she washes Bailey baby bottles. i get the door and its T.

Ky- Hey babe

i hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek after he walks in the house.

Ty- come on lets go.

he grabs my hand.

Ky- No Ken wants me here. She needs me.

I break free from his hand.

Ty- first Ken personally contacted me to come get you, so she doesn't want you here. Second King is waiting in the car. Third we have fancy dinner date tonight. so lets go.

Kendall- Bye Kylie i'll be alright, have fun your date.

Ty- Lets go.

T grabs my purse, than picks me up and puts me over his shoulder, carries me out Ken house.

Game Pov

Game- Yo Trell call phone Blood.

he calls it and i find in the grass. i see i got a unread message from Melanie. I open it to see what she wants. i find out Kendall has been texting her from my ipad. SHIT LOOKS LIKE I"M SINGLE NOW. I can't trust a girl who will go through my shit.

Tyga Pov

We leave from Ken house. King is in the backseat sleep.

Ky- Aww King looks so pretty sleeping.

Ty- Don't call my son pretty. he is a young handsome fly nigga.

Ky- yea he fly, Only cuz his step mommy be swaggin him out.

Kylie tries to dap me up, i just leave her ass hanging.

Ty- Get out of here with that step mom shit yo.

Kylie looks mad as tear comes down her cheek. i put a hand her inner thigh. she quickly removes my hand.

Ky- HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING SAY I'M NOT KING STEP MOTHER. I FEED HIM, I CLOTHED HIM, I BATHE HIM, I CHANGE HIS PULL- UPS, I'M HELPING POTTY TRAIN HIM. I'M READING HIM BEDTIME STORIES, I'M PUTTING HIM TO BED. King is my best friend. I've spent spent more time with him than anyone has within the last 4 months. Your mom has a boyfriend that no one knew about, So i told her to spend time with him. The nanny needed a break, you was locked up. So i spent all my extra time with him. My friends complained about me spending so much time over here i had a sleepover and they never left. So when you say get out of here with that stepmom shit it hurts my , Because i was  the only one here for him 100 %, the only reason i did it is  because i loved you.

Kylie all crying and shit fucking up her make up. I feel like the worst type of nigga. I don't know what to say to her i just pull over and rub her back as she cries. Man  I knew Trell was right the problem we have is that  i'm having second thoughts about her.  

Ty- Look i'm sorry if i offended you. I had no idea you were spending so much alone with King.  

i run my hand gently in her hair.

Ty- I'm sorry baby do you forgive me. 

Ky whatever where are going for dinner.

Ty- See... about that um  i lied. I just had to get you outta Ken house and I have a studio session tonight. So i will be gone. 

Ky- Ugh I'll hate you