Ch. 27 Finding The Pieces

Tyga's Pov

That was one of the funniest fights i seen in my life

That was one of the funniest fights i seen in my life.  I'm from Compton so i seen plenty of  fights. But none have been that funny. I think  Jordyn is really  fucked up for spitting on Kylie. She shouldn't had done that. That's  crossing the line.

 After dinner i think ima go by Kendall's after dinner to see Kylie. Hopefully she not to mad at me. I miss my chunky monkey a  little bit.

After King is sleep I go by Ken's.  i ring the door bell Ken opens the door holding the baby Bailey.  Bailey is crying, But she's gotten so  big since i last seen her. 

" Hey Ken is Kylie here?"

" Yea come in?"  i walk inside the house the baby continues to cry. I walk to the kitchen to sit down the cup cakes i made for Kylie. I know she going to love them.   " Can you hold Bailey while i fix her bottle" 

' Sure." i don't mind helping  Ken out. The sound of Bailey crying  is giving me a headache anyways. Kendall makes the bottle and hands it to me. 

"  Can you feed her and i'll get Kylie." 

" Alright."  Ken goes upstairs to get Kylie.  I'm feeding the baby. 

Kylie's Pov

I'm in bed laying down

I'm in bed laying down. I have been in so much pain in my life. Just as i'm relaxing i hear a knock at my door. What the fuck does Kendall want.

" What?" I yell pissed off that she will bother me. 

" T is downstairs for you." Whoa T here? Why will he be here? Why would  he just  show up unannounced. He knows i hate when people do that.    I wonder if he knows about the fight. 

" Ok. I'll be downstairs in a second." I roll out of bed and go down stairs. T is in the kitchen burping Bailey.  it was so cute.  But  when i saw T face  the anger i have towards Jordyn returned. I am ready to fuck him up. Because everything is his fault.   " Why are you here?  Shouldn't you be busy with your girlfriend Jordyn." 

"  first  I'm single . Second I'm here because i miss you. If you don't want me here I'll leave ? " Me and T are having a stare down.  

" Okay me and Bailey are going to bed. Say goodnight to aunt Kylie and T" Kendall gets the baby from T and goes upstairs."  I dont know what happened but just ended up in T arms. 

" Give me a kiss ?"  T looks so good. Beyond him looking good. His hands are in my pants rubbing my butt.  Don't judge me but i love a nice massage.

" No i'm mad at you." I say pouting pushing him. 

"For what?" He questions me. 

" You ate Jordyn pussy. You  said i was only one" he laughs at me, but ain't shit funny. I'm seriously  mad at him. 

   " I didn't say you were only one. I said it was a short list who i've done that to."

" But why Jordyn she's been with a gang of guys? She could have something"

" Ight look lets not talk about Jordyn. Or what me Jordyn did. That's our business, and  I'm not here for that. I'm  here to check on your injuries.  And make sure you got all that spit out ya hair." He is laughing hysterically. I washed my hair twice. I just felt so dirty after she spat on me.  " I still  can't believe she really spitted on you."  I shook my head i couldn't believe it either. 

1 hour later 

Me and T are back his place in his bed talking watching Teen Mom

Me and T are back his place in his bed talking watching Teen Mom. Well I'm watching Teen mom and T is texting Jordyn. Which is pissing me off.  I hope he not flirting with her, Cuz   at the same time he trying to have sex with me . I'm not feeling it all. I think i should go home. 

" T can you take me home.?" 

" What? I thought we was kicking it? " he says putting his phone face down 

" T you have been texting Jordyn for the last 15 minutes. I bet you didn't know we was watching Teen Mom?" 

" Ight i'm done." He sit's his phone on his night stand. " so what you wanna talk about?" He cuddles next to me. 

" So what happened to us?" I don't really know how me and T got to this place in our relationship. Where it's just casual sex between ex lovers. 

" I went away on tour and you was just wasn't communicating with me." i turned to face him.

" I just didn't wanted some space. You was suffocating me."  His phone rings. He goes to reach for it. i grab his manhood. " If you touch that phone again we aren't having sex tonight!" T stops in his tracks. We continue our conversation like nothing happened. 

"  Kylie i  wasn't suffocating you. I only called you a couple times when i was on tour. But you never returned my calls. You returned Jordyn calls tho. Which made me feel like you were ignoring me. Like i did something wrong to you.   Also you had strangers in my house around my son. Drunk and high off drugs." He is still mad about that let me apologize   

" I'm sorry i shouldn't have had strangers in your house around your son, And i shouldn't have been high around him either."

" I accept your apology. You know what  really happened was you tried to become a mom/wife and be a regular teenager at the same time. and you can't do that" He was so right. 

Should Kylie have Twins ?  

Jordyn will be in the next chapter!   

Next chapter starts with a sex scene. But with who?