Ch.30 Stay Down

2 Weeks later

Kylie's Pov

I decided i'm going keep the baby

I decided i'm going keep the baby. Now  that I am T is pressuring  me to make these decisions. Like what i'm i going to do with the house i brought this summer,  Or officially move out of Kens and  tell my family. I'm like dude we didn't even take a pregnancy test yet. Lets make sure before we start making these moves. 

So me and T are laying bed cuddling. T still hasn't brought a new tv. Since he punched and broke  the last one. I ask him all the time what happened to make him that mad. But he always ignores me and acts like nothin happened . 

" Baby we need a new TV Asap. I'm tired of looking at this black screen. " 

" The new  tv comes  Monday. But if you bored i got some somthin you can do." He says licking his lips. We haven't had sex in a while. He's been always in the studio leaving me by myself with King. I love King, and He's the most adorable baby. But i will not be raising our baby by myself. While he out having fun.   I'm on top of him making out, taking off my top. Then i heard a noise. 

" T Stop do you hear that?" It sounded like footsteps coming down the hallway. It's King let me put my shirt back on.  Me and T separate from each other. It's crazy he is only three  and has heaviest feet of anyone i know. Me and T get situated.  King  bust open the doors, carrying his Teddy bear i gave him the other day. 

" Daddy I'm scared  its a monster in my room." King says sounding scared. I remember sleeping with my parents when i thought i had a monster in closet. So King can sleep with us. 

" what? It's a  monster in your room? " King Nod his head yes. " Well you can sleep with us. And daddy will take care of the monster in the morning."  I say. T is a little upset. But oh well.  He helps King in the bed. He snuggles next to me. 

"  I love you."   Aww he's so cute i think i'ma cry. 

" We love you to King." Me and T kiss him on the cheek. T puts his hand on my belly then says." Our little family." 

The next morning 

My doctors appointment is today. I'm a little nervous but i'm ready to know. I look to my left King is still sleep but  T is gone. Like every other day this week. I'm getting tired of waking up myself. Like what do i got to do for him to spend some time with me?  I walk downstairs to the kitchen.

" Ight mom get your rest and i hope you feel better. I love you to bye." T hangs up the phone. " Good morning bae." he kisses me on my forehead. He smells like weed meaning he was in studio last night.

" Morning. What's wrong with your mom?"

" She sick so she can't watch king today. So we got to take him to the doctors with us."  

Tyga's Pov

I'm high as hell right now. Chris called me last night to work.  So i went to the studio and we recorded like 3 songs and smoked  like a pound of weed. I can barely open my eyes now.  I'm go lay down before the doctors appointment.