Ch. 17 We Need Space

Tyga Pov 

What the fuck did Jordyn tell  Kylie. Cuz that bitch will never in her life will call me like that. She has to be on something.  Whatever Jordyn did she should've just minded her business.

Jordyn Pov

So i got late night move for after the show. I'm trying to lose my virginity while i'm on this trip.I  finally found a guy that i would want to lose it to. I know some people wait for the special person.  I'm just ready to do it.

 After the gym i take a shower and get ready for tonight. After i'm dressed Kylie calls me as expected. 

"Hello?"

" KYLIE i miss you. Why haven't you called me back ?"  this bitch been ignoring my calls for the last couple days. 

"  I did call you. You  just never returned my call" She's lying but whatever. 

" So what are you doing?"

" On my way to this photo shoot, I just got off the phone with Ty. Do you have something you want to tell me?" Shit she wasn't suppose to call Ty first. Now he's going be really mad at me. 

" Oh yea umm. About the voicemail I was playing, I just wanted you to call me."

" Well thanks to you me and Ty are arguing" Kylie sounds mad. but it's not even my fault why her and T arguing. He has been mad at her since she ignored his calls the other day.

"You can't blame that on me. You been ignoring him since we left.and he been  mad since then."

" First of all its not your business what's going on between me and T. Second I haven't been ignoring him I've been busy. Third STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" Who the fuck is she yelling at? 

" KYLIE WHO THE FUK YOU TALKIN TO. I'LL FLY BACK LA TO FUK YOU UP."

" I'M TALKIN TO YO THOT ASS."

"  I'M THE THOT BUT YOU CHEATED  WITH JADEN. AND  YOU KISSED THAT BOY LAST NIGHT. OH YEA STAS TOLD ME. " She didn't like that so she hanged up the phone. But texts me in group text with Stas.

Jordyn is HOMELESS.

NO BITCH WHEN I TELL TY YOU'LL BE HOMELESS. AND YOU CALLED ME A THOT SMH. 

Tyga Pov

After the show I sent Kylie a text. 

We need a break. You need to find yourself cuz obviously your confused on what you want.  I want you to stay away from my son while we are on this break. And move out my house by the by the end of this week. Stas you got to go too. Jordyn wants to stay i'm cool with her staying.  I still love you but i can't deal with this anymore. One second you want start a family. Then the next you wanna wild out and party,do drugs and hangout with cross dressers.  I get it your young you wanna live your life a little. I'm not going to stop you from doing that. But  i wont wait for you. I Love so much this hurts but it has to be done.