Ch. 25 Road Trip

Kylie Pov 

I'm laying in T bed out of breath  waiting for him to come back to bed

I'm laying in T bed out of breath  waiting for him to come back to bed.  He said he had to take a call. It was $B. But anyways we just had the best sex ever.  

" So do you want me to get you an uber?"   He. He says turning on the tv.

" The fuck ? I'm not one of your groupies. You can't fuck me and kick me out. " He must of bumped his head if he thinks i'm leaving. 

"  Well You can't stay here."

"  Why do you want me leave so bad? Is it because of Jordyn? ."

"  Dawg shut up talking about Jordyn.  This is the eighth time tonight you brought her name up. Like the fuck you not my girlfriend. I can do whatever i want with whoever i want."  T sounds like he getting mad. but i don't care  I know he not going physically remove from his house. I also know if i pressure him enough i will get the truth from him. 

" Answer  the question and i stop talking about her. Are you having sex with Jordyn?" T pulls the covers from on top of me and gets up and massages my feet and legs.   Oh my fucking god this feels so good. He kisses on my inner thigh getting closer to my cat.  Making me so fucking wet I want him to fuck me again. He gets get on his knees  spreads my legs and licks my clit. 

" You going shut the fuck with that dumb shit." I'm so gone right now i feel like i'm on a another planet. 

" Yes! I'll shut up." I say tying to hold back the moans. As he rubs my clit. 

Tyga Pov

Kylie is still sleep in my bed

Kylie is still sleep in my bed. I got to get ready to go out of town for a couple days. I have business to attend to.  I pack my bag then wake her up. 

" Kylie wake up." i say shaking Kylie then yanking the covers off her. 

" Why!?"  she yells with an attitude. looking for the covers 

" I gotta go out of town to handle some business and you can't stay here."

" Are you going to see Jordyn?" she say stretching. I'm tired of her asking  about Jordyn.I feel bad for sleeping with her last night. If Jordyn finds out it's gonna hurt her. I don't want to hurt Jordyn or Kylie. Everything is so difficult now. First it was just fun and sex with Jordyn. But now i have feelings for her. I still have somewhat feelings for Kylie but i'm over her childish shit. I'm starting to think she not mature enough for me.