Ch. 6 Chunky Monkey

Kendall Pov

I have been waiting all night for Jay to come home and he hasn't shown up yet. I try calling him and his phone is off. i get tired of waiting up for him so i go to bed.

Game Pov

Man i was at my baby mama house and i lost track of time kicking it with her.She was tryna flirt with a nigga you know tryna seduce me and shit. Which i thought was funny. I end up losing track of time and realize its almost 2 in the morning, so i get fuck out and head home. I know Kendall iz gonna go Balabsas brazy when i get inside the house.

3:38 AM

I walk inside the bedroom and lay down in bed. As i'm getting comfy Kendall turns on her lamp on her side of the bed. I knew i was in trouble. I just gonna take this L so we don't wake up the baby.

Kendall- Jayceon where the fuck you been?

Game- Umm i was in the studio with Dr. Dre.

She leans over and sniffs me. Than smacks in the back of head.

Kendall- No you wasn't you smell like perfume.

That shit fucking hurt. I swear if she hit me one more time ima choke this bitch. Kendall gives me a ice pack for my head.

Kendall- Where were you and don't lie to me.

I'm going to stick to my lie.

Game- I was in the studio and Dej Loaf was there. so that's why i smell like perfume?

Kendall- Who the fuck is Dej Loaf ?

Game- Man you need to stop listening to One Direction & Summer all day or whatever the name of that group try to make me listen to. And listen to some real shit.

Kendall- Why didn't you answer my phone calls?

Game- My phone died

Kendall- So you telling me no one had charger for you to charge your phone.

Game- Nah

Kendall- Your full of shit. Get out the bed and find somewhere else to sleep. Goodnight.

I leave and go to the basement to the man cave. Now that i think about it i shouldve went here in the first place.

Tyga Pov

So me and Kylie was fucking and she came on me twice and shit. i pull out and let lose on her stomach. She tells me to lick it up. THE FUCK ? Like i'ma freak but shit is too nasty for me man. Anyways ignore that bullshit and go get her a wet rag by the time she comes back she asleep. i wake her up she wipes her self off and go back to sleep. i go downstairs to the studio to finish recording my new song.

Kylie Pov

I wake up and T is gone. I put on one of his t shirts and go find out where he went. Of course he in the studio recording. I sit on the couch and wait for him to come out the booth. 10 minutes pass

Ky- So who's Chunky Monkey?

T jumps back because he didnt see me sitting on the couch.

Ty- Yo you scared the shit outta me.

Ky- My bad. So who's Chunky Monkey?

Ty- You are my Chunky Monkey.

He walks over and kisses me.than sits in this computer chair to playback the song. i get up and sit in this lap.

Ky- Why I'm i Chunky Monkey tho ?

Ty- Cuz you taste like chunky Monkey.

Ky- Why are you so nasty

Ty- Cuz i'm T- Raww. Skinny nigga big balls. Why don't you have panties on?

Ky- Cuz I'm lazy.

Ty- oh i thought you want the donald

Ky- Nah i'm still sore from earlier. come lets go to bed we got to wake up early to pick up King.

Ty- alright.

Stas

Me and Jordyn come home from the wild party last night. As soon as we walk door we can hear Kylie moaning. If this is what it going to be like living with them i'ma have to move back home.