PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

"December 2, 2011

Loner by choice. (Wow I should put this on my shirt or something)

 I grew up thinking that I'm destined to live alone. I learned to bring myself up when I am at my lowest point, I learned to make it through when things get rough and I learned not to depend on anyone about almost everything.

I'm not completely a loner. As a matter of fact, I have friends. But I'm the type who prefers being alone and read good books than go out on a Saturday night or sleep than open my social networking site. Yea. Like that.

They say I only need one thing, Love. (At this age, when we say 'love', it doesn't mean your family or your friends or God, or every living thing that you could ever think of yadda yadda yadda. At this moment, when we say 'love', only one person comes into our minds... and don't you even try to deny it because it'll just make you a pathetic liar.)

Love. The word makes me cringe. Seriously. I just don't believe in miracles, serendipity, destiny, fate, happily ever after, and all your romantic bullshit so please just save it. Okay. I tried it once. And it ended badly. I was hurt.

I am hurt. But that doesn't matter anyway. I don't believe in love even before I met him. Even before I tried it. Who needs it anyway? It's dangerous, it doesn't end the way you want it and wake up people! Happily ever after only exists in fairy tales or in movies so don't go on thinking that yours will end just like that because it won't."

I was eighteen. I was negative. I was alone.

I was writing this blog not knowing that life has something new cooked up for me somewhere.

I remembered spending my nights alone and trying to look fine and strong when deep down inside, I was hoping that someone will come. Someone who'll make things easier and someone who'll make me believe again. I was wishing that someone is coming and he's coming as fast as he could to get to me. And he did.

I was eighteen, and I may not know it during that time, but that moment changed my life forever. This is my story, our story and I promise not to leave a single detail out. It may be inspiring, or tragic or amazing.

You may laugh, smile or even cry. 

 It depends on how you want to view it but what your reactions might be won't change a single thing about how I feel because I get to live with it for the rest of my life.