The End

Josh's POV

I sat in my room. I'm not ready to face people. I haven't gone to school in a very long time. I haven't been downstairs in a week. Gabe moved me to a room with a connected bathroom. He sits with me alot... Just sits. He brings me food and holds me at night. I've almost forgotten that he got Jatson to cheat on me and...

I've tried to die about 20 times so far. Every time I try Gabe comes just before I succeed. He's suicide proofed my room.

"Joshy I'm coming in." He called from the door.

I sighed as he came in. He set down a tray of food on the bed then sat down.

"Joshy you have to eat something." He begged.

I rolled over onto my side and curled into a ball. He sighed and wrapped himself around me.

"I love you Josh. If you eat something then you'll feel better I promise." He said.

"You said that last time."

He went silent.

"I'm going out for a bit ok. Don't leave the room until you finish your food." He said then kissed my head.

He walked out of the room and I sat up. Maybe I should eat... Just a little.

Gabe's POV

This isn't good. He needs to start eating soon. It's been a month since Kaden die but he needs to start doing things. I got in my car and drove to a skate park. Jatson's there. He's been hanging out there since it happened. He needs to step up and be a man.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out. I spotted Jatson sitting on one of the bench. I walked over to him and sat down. He didn't even notice, he just stared at the ground.

"Jatson..."

He looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey Gabe! I didn't notice you there! How've you been?"

"I've been looking after Josh for the past month. And don't play dumb with me! You need to step up and take care of Josh. He's tried to kill himself about 15 times."

Jatson looked at me with shock and sadness.

"I can't help that. I can't fix him. I'm the reason Kaden died! It my fault that Josh is so broken! It's all my fault! I just can't take it!" He screamed at me.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my car. I pushed him into the passenger side and got into the driver side. I drove us back to the house and pulled him inside.

"You are not going to leave. You will go up to Josh and you will apologize for what you did." I said.

He looked back at me and I scowled. He turned away from me and walked up the stairs. I walked into the living room and fell into one of the chairs. Today is going to be a long day.

Jatson's POV

I walked up the stairs to Josh's room. He's going to be so mad at me. I mean, I'm the reason Kaden died! I opened the door and saw Josh laying on the bed with a tray on the night stand. I laid down on the bed and curled myself around Josh. He turned his head and his eyes got wide.

"Jatson?"

"Yeah it's me."

I saw tears come to his eyes and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry Kaden died because of me!" I cried.

He looked at me with tear glossed eyes and shock.

"Jatson? You didn't cause Kaden to die. Nobody knew what was wrong with him. Not even the doctors. It wasn't your fault." He spoke.

"If we hadn't gone on the date then we could have taken him to the hospital. He would still be here!"

SLAP!

I felt my cheek heat up and looked at Josh. He had tears rolling down his face and a mad look.

"I don't regret going on the date. I'm mad that Kaden didn't tell either of us that something was wrong." He said.

I felt myself let his words sink in. I pulled him closer to me and sighed.

"I'm sorry I ran. I couldn't deal with everything."

"I still love you Jatson..."

"I love you too."

"Do you think we could start over?"

"Definitely."

----------------------------------------

Authors note: this is probably a really bad ending but I didn't want to drag this story along anymore. I felt the happy ending was needed for this because it was so sad in many of the chapters. Thanks for following this story :) I hope you vote comment and fan. Thank you for reading. :)