Eww

Josh POV

I ran inside the house after I got out of Gabe’s car. I walked up the stairs, still careful of my hip. I grabbed my backpack and started pushing clothes into it. Kaden looked so pale in the hospital I just need to get back to him. I zipped up my bag and went back downstairs just as Gabe pulled up. I got into his car, “How did Kaden look when you left?” “He looked better than he did in the hospital but he was clinging to Jatson. I think he might be falling for him more then you little brother.”

“He wouldn’t do that he loves me!” I yelled at him. I stared out the window till we got to his house. I jumped out and ran inside. I placed my bag in the doorway. I walked into the living room. “Hey Jatson-.” “SHHH! He’s sleeping!” Jatson whisper yelled. I nodded and walked over to the bed. Kaden was curled up against Jatson’s chest. I got on the bed and lay down next to Jatson.

I kissed his cheek but before I could give one to Kaden, Jatson grabbed my chin. He kissed me hard on the lips. I felt into it and moaned. Jatson shot his tongue into my mouth when I moaned. Our tongues mingled. I pulled away and smiled. “I thought you were more in love with Kaden then me. At least that’s what Gabe said.” I spoke. “Nah babe I love you both the same. Well… sometimes when I’m alone with one of you the balance tips but it doesn’t matter.”

“Umm yea it does! What do you mean tips the scales!?” I screamed. “Josh it doesn’t matter when I’m with you both I love you guys the same!” I felt my eye twitch a little and got up. “Come get me when you want to apologize!” I screamed. Just then I saw Kaden’s eyes open. He got up and ran. Jatson and I followed him to the bathroom. Kaden was hunched over the toilet puking his guts.

Kaden’s POV

I felt the warm rising and falling under my body. I cracked my eyes open and saw Jatson and Josh. I was about to say something but then I felt the feeling of bile rising in my throat. I shot up and ran for the bathroom. (Authors note: this is gonna get nasty >.< srry) I made it to the toilet just in time. I threw up the nastiest thing ever! I felt the chunks coming up and up every time it stopped.

I felt myself dying as Josh held my hair back. Maybe they’ll cut it for my funeral. It finally stopped for a moment and I made the mistake of breathing. Just then I felt it come up and into my nose. (it has happened to anyone who’s ever barfed! You all know it!) I choked and felt my chest tighten. After about 30 seconds I felt Jatson slap my back hard. I felt everything clear and come out through my mouth.

Oh he’s so dead! But I can breathe now and I don’t think I have anything left. I fell back onto my heels and felt my body relax. After a few deep breaths I opened my eyes. Jatson and Josh were at my sides. I felt my heart swell. But the rest of me felt like I’d been hit by a truck. “You ok babe?” Jatson asked. I nodded, not trusting my voice. Josh handed me a wet wash cloth. I lifted my arm in a pathetic attempt to grab it.

He laughed and ran it over my face. “You look gorgeous Kaden! That puke in your hair really makes you stand out!” Josh laughed. I swung my arm around and nailed him in the stomach. “Hey what was that for?” I didn’t have the energy to answer so I just closed my eyes. I felt my body being lifted into strong arms. I heard small angry footsteps behind use and looked.

Josh was stomping along behind me and Jatson. I frown, I must have missed something. We walked into my room and Jatson laid me onto the bed. I pulled the covers up and felt arms enclose me. The bed dipped and Josh cam in front of me. I smiled and felt my eyes fall shut.  

Authors note: Comment, vote, and fan! and sorry for the mental image but the poor boy's sick! also read MINE! it's about Gabe! and Sam! who is currently the dick who doesn't want the yummy Gabe. and Gabe gets nicer! and not so... whorish i guess is the word i want. well go read it and vote! remember the first commenter on every newly added chapter gets a dedication!