Return of The Homewrecker

Jaston’s pov

I was tied to the bed… My boyfriends tied me to the bed. Ugh and Josh’s knots are the hardest to undo. I’m never getting out of this.

Josh’s POV

After a few hours me and Kaden went back and untied Jatson. He seems mad at me. I got on the bed and snuggled up to him. I looked up at him with big brown eyes. He stared back at me. He pulled Kaden onto the bed with us. We both got closer to him and I rested my head on his shoulder.

I grabbed the remote from the side table and turned on the tv. I flipped through the channels and stopped on a show that looked funny. I looked over and saw that Kaden had fallen asleep.“Jat Kaden fell asleep.” I whispered to him.

Vrrrr vrrrr vrrrr

I pulled his phone out of his pocket. I looked at the ID. I opened the text and read it.

‘Hey bby I know we haven’t tlked in awhile but u wanna get something to eat sometime?’ the text read.

I showed the text to Jatson. “Who the hell is Max Corivelly?!” he almost screamed. “Shhh you’re going to wake Kaden up.” I whispered to him. “I want him to wake up so he can explain this!” he responded. We heard a groan from Kaden. Jatson pushed him off of himself and sat up.

“Why are you guys yelling?” he asked still a bit groggy.

“Who the hell is Max Corivelly?!” Jatson screamed back. Kaden looked at him with confusion for a moment then his words sunk in. he looked at me with his phone and then grabbed it. He read over the text with a shocked face then threw the phone across the room. He curled up in a ball and started to cry.

I wrapped my arms around him, “Kaykay what’s wrong?” he sniffed a bit then said, “Max was the guy who took it and so now I can’t give it to you… or Jatson… WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” he continued crying. What does he mean by that? I let go of him to think about it. Jatson wrapped his arms around Kaden and pulled him onto his lap.

“Shhh baby it’s ok that you can’t give it to us, we don’t mind.” He cooed. What the hell is he talking about!? “What are you talking about?!” I almost screamed. Jatson laughed a little bit, “Baby he’s talking about sex.” I looked over at Kaden, who was still crying. That’s right I got really mad at him for it when we were together on our first night… he’s probably waiting for me to blow up and walk out.

I’m such an ass for doing that. I crawled up to them and kissed away Kaden’s tears. Jatson smiled at my action and pulled me over to sit by him and Kaden. The phone buzzed once again and I got up to get it. I looked at the ID and it said Max’s name.

I went back to the bed and opened it. He was just correcting his spelling. Kaden took the phone and texted him back. He put the phone down on the table then got up. I went down to the kitchen and Jatson was channel surfing.

I grabbed a bottle of juice and walked back upstairs. I saw Kaden washing his face off and Jatson still looking for something to watch. I love them both. Too bad I can’t tell them yet… on the bright side my hips feel better and Jatson’s bullet wound is healed! I guess I should be happy.

 Authors note: Drama!!! i was so inspired but that one comment i felt the need to write! so comment it makes things come faster!