Date day

POV Josh

It's been a week since Kaden got sick. Jatson has been over there everyday. I'm starting to feel like I'm just the extra person in this relationship. Jatson says I'm not but I feel like they've forgotten about me. Today Jatson promise we'd have a day just to ourselves. He's taking me ice skating. It's like 8:50 in the morning right now though. He's going to be here around 11 so I have about two hours to kill.

I got out of bed and grabbed my pants off of the floor. Yes I sleep naked when people aren't over. I pulled up my Elmo pants and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes are bloodshot and I have dark bags under my eyes. My hair was messy. I looked like shit. I grabbed my brush and pulled it through my thick blond hair. It felt like my hair was ripping out of my head. I held the top of my head then tried agian. The ripping sound was still there but the feeling was gone.

I need to get it cut and dyed agian. Maybe when mom comes back home. I pulled my pants back down and stepped into my shower. The water was burning and I melted into the chair in the shower. That's right I have a chair in my shower! Be jealous of me brain! I took the blue raspberry shampoo off the wall and opened it. I squeezed out a dollop of the soap and pull my hands to my hair. I coated it gently, running my fingers through it lightly.

I wish Kaden or Jatson would do this for me. They've taken showers together already and I feel like they're closer then I am to them. I pulled myself up and stood under the spray. The soap rushed down my face. Washing away my tears that erupted. I stepped out after the soap washed away as grabbed my towel. I dried myself quickly then walked out. My closet was open so I walking in and grabbed a BOTDF shirt with black checkered skinny jeans and a black man thong. I pulled my clothes on then walked out of the room. It's only about 10 right now so I have an hour to kill. Gabe was sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

I still hate him. I think I always will. My phone was on the counter charging. I grabbed some juice and went back to my room. My bed was a mess but I'm to lazy to make it. I placed my juice on the side table and laid down. My eyes getting heavy

----------------------------------------

A hand was rubbing my back gently. I opened my heavy eyelids to see Jatson sitting to the side of me. He smiled down then kissed my head.

"I was wondering when you'd wake up." He spoke.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and he sighed.

"No baby, it's time to get up. No more sleepy time." He laughed.

I nodded and he helped me up. My eyes were closing as I stood up.

"Aww my baby's still tired." He picked me up.

I snuggled into his chest and neck as he carried me downstairs. He placed me into the passenger seat of the car. He got in and we left.

"How's Kaden?" I asked.

"He misses you but he's feeling alot better."

"That's good."

"I know we've been ignoring you lately babe and I'm sorry. Today's all about you and me ok."

I nodded as slide into the seat more. He smiled at me. I love his smile. We stopped the car about 20 minutes later at the ice rink. We got out and walked in. Jatson took my hand in his as we walked. I smiled and wrapped my body around his arm.

"You look pretty today baby." He said.

I nodded and he went to pay for our stuff. He handed me my pair of skates and I put them on. Jatson sat next to me already done. What is he! A wizard or something?! He held out his hand for me to take and I stood up carefully.

"So babe you ready to skate?"

"Yeah I've missed you."

"I have too." He said.

"So what are we gonna do today other then skate?" I asked.

"Hehe you'll just have to wait and see wont you." He laughed.

He pulled me close to him and captured my lips to his. I melted into his body instantly. I felt his hands against my lower back and stares coming from others. I pulled away from him.

"Maybe we shouldn't kiss here..." I said.

"Don't let them bother you baby. They can't touch you without haveing to deal with me." He responded.

I just nodded and kept my head down. Jatson pulled me along after him like nobody was staring but I could feel it. Those judgmental stares filling with hate. I kept my head down and held Jatson's hand tighter.

Authors note: well it has been forever since I updated this story! I love all of you who vote and read this story!! Your the greatest ever!